Saturday, September 02, 2006

WHAT????



I started this blog August 27th last year. So as I just passed my one year milestone. (WOW blogging for one year) I realized I also hit another milestone this is my 300th post. I keep thinking 300?? Impressive! hehe

I think you all know just about everything there is to know about me. I have an online friend who is very special to me. We have been friends for a long time, I think 9 to 10 years. I have been trying to figure out how many years and I know I have been online for about 11 years and I met him in the beginning. We met playing Backgammon on yahoo. Well he just started reading my blog. (Waves to Stephen) He said to me that I come across really weird in my blog. LAUGHS!!! He is finding things about me that he never knew.

I originally decided to leave this blog completely anonymous so I felt free to write about everything and anything. As time passes I have revealed where I live, pictures of my children, pictures of me, my birthday and I have handed over my blog address to my friends. I guess being anonymous has fell by the waste side. But I did realize how much I truly reveal here with Stephen's statement.

I guess truth be told I am weird. Chuckles... Heck anyone who knows me for any length of time knows I am a bit odd.
GRINZ!

So after 300 posts I have decided that I have a lot of favorite posts, alot of funny posts, some sad posts, many confused posts, some posts I wished I did not post, some revealing posts and other posts just craving attention. I can not even imagine the infinite number of pictures I have scanned trying to find just the right picture. The three picture posts I did for my blogroll was fun and time consuming. But truly worth every second spent to find just the right pic. All in all it has been a wonderful experience for me.

I have a toss up for my favorite post one is Innocence Lost and the other Why Children Do Not Tell.

I have a toss up for funniest post. One post was about my dishwasher saga and the second was about my space horrors.

Well it has been a fabulous year and I have made some really wonderful and lifelong friends. Thank you to everyone who has made this experience so wonderful!!!

Are you as excited as I am about the surprise party? Do you already have my present? OOOOOOOOOO very exciting!!!!!!!


If you are having problems with my gift and just can not think of anything to buy please remember cash is always a great gift.
I have been practicing my surprise face all week. I can not wait for the party.

14 Comments:

At 9/02/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

Whoo hoo! I get to be first in line to wish you a hearty congrats on your 300th post.
Congratulations Cherish!
I can't believe 300 posts, WOW!
I know you and I began our blogs around the same time but I'm far from that mark.

I remember when I first met you.I remember reading your comments on other's blogs, probably Still Searching's and I was impressed by your kindness and compassion in your comments.
I clicked on your blog and found myself spending the night reading your archives one after the other.
We began commenting on each other's blogs and then emailing and I knew I had found a friend.

One of the things that has always amazed me is your ability to find the perfect pictures to go with your post.

Thank you for sharing parts of your life and thoughts with us over the past year, I've enjoyed them all.
Hugs
Tc

 
At 9/03/2006, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

A year ONLY??? I thought you were longer than I did! Hmmmm happy blogiversary!

 
At 9/03/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

hehe.. happy anniversary Cherish!! For my gift, i shall bestow upon you the gift of gab. oh.. you already got that?? uh.. i will check my purse... ;)

I lived your 'why children don't tell' and the 'dishwasher saga'. Those would be my votes :) the dishwasher thing STILL makes me laugh.. hehe...

And i still feel riped off for not seeing your picture :(

 
At 9/03/2006, Blogger alan said...

Happy Blogiversary dearest!

And the only thing weird about you is you letting me hang out here...

alan

 
At 9/03/2006, Blogger darlingina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/03/2006, Blogger darlingina said...

ugghh... sorry, hate it when i make typos.

Very impressive and quite an accomplishment indeed cherish. You are a wonderful blogger and i'm pleased to have come to know you. I wish that i had the gift of blog like you do. Bless Blogger... even though it makes us mad every so often. ;o) Keep up the great writing.
Hugs, ~gina~

 
At 9/04/2006, Blogger Snowelf said...

Congrats Cherish!!!

I agree with TC. I love how you find the perfect pics for your blog--it's like a work of art and your trademark to me. :)

Here's to another year!!

 
At 9/05/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

I just sent you some money in the mail ;) heehee is that a good enough present? lol

Congratulations on the one year and the 300th post! It is amazing to read back through everything to see everything happening in your life - your family's life - and your friend's lives. I for one am very, very happy that we have been blogging together. There are people that you meet in life that you know will be there always. You are one of them :). Happy anniversary sweetie!!

The Children Lost one is my favorite of the two. And the myspace one over the dishwasher ;)

 
At 9/05/2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I love the My Space post. The pictures and captions were HI-Larious! LOL!

Congrats on your 300th post. Happy Aniversary too.

I'm pretty sure I found you through your comments on someone else's blog, I kept seeing your avatar, and I liked your comments so I popped in for a visit.

I'm glad I did. ;)

 
At 9/07/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

Happy blogiversary cherish! Thanks for hanging in there when others have given up!

 
At 9/09/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Happy Blogiversary Cherish!

I don't even know when I started. It was sometime in August...I think...

 
At 9/09/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

Happy blog-anniversary!!! If my math is correct (always suspect) thats about 70 days off from blogging. Not a bad track record..

 
At 9/10/2006, Blogger Fred said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 9/11/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: Thank you so much for the kind words. You are living doll. Thank you for my present I will be posting it hopefully tomorrow. You are a wonderful friend who I cherish.

RHSP: No I believe you were well on your way when I started! Thank you.

XMichra: Thank you for the wonderful comment. I will post the pics again for you.

Alan: Thank you very much!! I am honored you hang out here.

Gina: Thank you so much. Well I have really fell short lately. I do not have the time like I use to.

Snowelf: Smiles thank you very much!! I enjoy finding the pictures but sometimes it is a labor of love when I can not find the right pic. It is enough to drive me nuts. Hehe..

LoB: Thank you so much for the comment and the MULAH! Grinzzzzzz.... I miss your blog!

Gunngirl: I am so very happy you popped in too!! Thank you for the sweet words!

Tim: Thank you very much. I wish I had your stamina!

Still Searching: Thanks! Has it been just one year for you?

Jim C: Thank you, I think I did much better in the beginning. Time and words have not come to me easy lately.

Fred: Thank You!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home