Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Little Bit Of Everything

I would like to thank my friend for sending this picture to me. It is so amazing to me how someone can know me so deeply that they are able to send me the perfect picture. I was astonished, shocked and overjoyed when I opened the email that contained this extraordinary picture!!! This picture is me on many levels, probably more than even the sender realizes. I wanted to share this amazing picture with my blogging buddies... But mainly I wanted to say thank you to my friend with much appreciation for the fantastic picture!!!


Last Monday the kids and I went to see Click. It was a fantastic movie. We absolutely LOVED it and can not wait until it comes out on DVD so we can see it again. It has a great twist in it and a life lesson. I know a lot of people will not see this movie just because it has Adam Sandler in it. Personally, I like Adam Sandler but if you are skipping this movie merely because you do not like him then you are missing out. It really is a great movie.

Yesterday my son and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest. AWESOME move, unbelievabley cool affects, SUCK ASS ending!!!!!!!! I am not a fan of cliffhangers.
My mind has been in over drive lately. I sometimes reach a point in life where I feel like my past is tapping me on the shoulder for recognition and acknowledgement. My future is taunting me with a maze of turns, dead ends and way too many choices.Sometimes it is so overwhelming to me. I want to travel easily on the path of life's journey. I know B*O*R*I*N*G*.... Lifes all about the twists and turns in the road.

I have been dreaming very odd things lately. I think with much reflection and very little sleep my mind is playing jokes on me. I am probably sleeping about 1-2 hours a night and dreaming nonstop. I rarely remember my dreams but lately they have been down right comical and I remember ever single detail. Watch out you may appear in my dreams next. Chuckles!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments on my last post. I had mixed emotions about that post. A bit embarrassed by the content and relieved to get it out of my head!!!!

11 Comments:

At 7/11/2006, Blogger xmichra said...

hi hi hi!! I am back..wweee!!! I LOVE that picture!!! is it a tarot card?? Is it the lovers or the world?? It is very lovely no matter what it is. And I am glad it made you so happy!!

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Hmm...tonight I am going to wear a speedo and one of those big furry Rusian hats, in case I appear in one of your dreams.

Look for me!

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Cliffhanger ... oh don't ruin it for me! >:P HAHA I want to see both of those movies, probably this weekend. Don't worry everyone has a little funks in their life .. I do (you know). All here for ya! Hugs!

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Fred said...

I want to see Click, too. Thanks for reminding me to take the kids.

I read your last post, too. I have three girls, all teenagers in the same high school. They too, are breaking away from us, and most times dgoing the right thing.

My oldest has been ginving us some very minor issues, though, so it's rough at times. We feel very underappreciated sometimes.

That is an amazing picture - I love it!

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Delaleuverses said...

Nice, nice post in here. I should of watched Pirates of the Carribean, instead I decided to watch The Devil Wears Prada, what a waste although it was cute. Great post.

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

If I appear in your dreams, please make me skinny. :)

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

What an awesome picture your friend sent you, I love the colors and the pose.
It's little gifts like this from our Internet friends which can really mean alot.

You seem to have a lot going on in your life right now, our dreams I think help us unleash some of the stuff we encounter during the day we were too busy to process.

I hope you have handsome cats in your dreams who get to sit on your lap and sleep on the bed all day.

I don't like Adam Sandler when he plays the dumb Jerry Lewis mentally challenged guy but he is capable of good humor with a romantic touch.
I like the trailer for this movie and will probably watch it when it comes to cable.

I am a firm believer when our lives get hectic we need to set some time aside for "ourselves" to give back to ourselves so we can recharge.
Time to take off the Mom hat, the wife hat, the taxicab hat, the accountant hat, the shopper hat and the maid hat and take some time for YOU!!
tc

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger StringMan said...

Very nice pic. 8 is a very good number. If I appear in your dreams, I request that I have a full head of hair, and an enormous ... gigantic ... frighteningly big ... afro :)

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger cherish said...

XMichra: Welcome back!!!!!!!

Mr Fabulous: You did not tell me it would be a g-string speedo.

LoB: I know the blues come with the good times. Thanks for being there for me!

Fred: WELCOME BACK! Oh I thought Click was an awesome family movie. I know the stuff with my kids are minor when I stop to look around at others.

Dela: Thank you for coming back. I thought that looked like a cute movie to rent most definitely not to take a loan out to go to the movies. EEPPSS movies are expensive!

Tim: You always appear buff, tan and muscular in my dreams!

TC: Hehe only the top cats are in my dreams ~winks~.... Yes I believe dreams help us sort out some of the stuff in our hectic lives.

Stringman: HOw did you know I dreamt about you with an afro? hmmm???

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Absolutely LOVE the picture at the top of this post. Beautiful.

 
At 7/22/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home