Monday, May 01, 2006

Taaadaaa: I Am Back!!

First I would like to thank everyone for their support during my drama filled absence. The one thing I absolutely hate is drama in my life. I know many people who love drama, love being sick, love to play the victim but not me. Although I will never turn down attention, chuckles!! But I truly appreciate the support from my blogging buddies. True and Honest friends with kind hearts are so very hard to find and I treasure and cherish each and everyone of you!!

Well Mission Accomplished!!! Yeah!!!!

I am not sure if I taught my husband a lesson or if he taught me a lesson or if I taught myself a lesson, but there definitely was a lesson learned.

I have missed everyone's blog so much, my fingers were tingling every single night to sign on. I can not want to visit blogs and see what everyone has been up to this past week.

I have accomplished a lot in the week I was offline. I have been working in my yard; weeding, planting, mulching and watering. Everything looks so beautiful and I am so thrilled to have my yard back in order. I have one more flower bed to go and I will be completely finished. It feels good to get my yard's landscaping back in order because I have neglected it the past two years. (I know Gary is saying tsk tsk tsk ~winks~ but I am back!!!) I have enlisted my children's help in the mulching and watering department. They are not happy about helping me.

I have also been cleaning. (Of course this is how I clean my house!! hehe NOT!!)

So much fun cleaning, NOT!!! hehe... I love my house when it is cleaned. But I am not obsessive about keeping it cleaned all the time. Okay little things like put your back packs away or why did you leave that hat on the floor but mostly we live in our house. I do not want to live in a museum. I love that the kids and their friends plot down in the living room (after they take their shoes off, chuckles) and play xbox, play station, play on the computer or watch movies. I just never wanted a house that is a showplace. My friend's house is so uncomfortable because it is so clean, organized, and decorated like nothing you have ever seen before. I would rather be comfortable in my humble surroundings. Well guess who I enlisted to help with all the cleaning? YUPPERS the youngins... The other day my daughter was dusting the family room, my son was dusting the living room and I was wiping down the counters in the kitchen. Out of nowhere my daughter says:

D: Mom?

Me: Yes Honey?

D: When are you getting back on the computer?

ROTFLMAO hehe haha hoho.... I about peed my pants laughing. She noticed that I was not on the computer and had way too much time on my hands. Then from the peanut gallery my son says:

S: Yea Mom, I think your friends in cyber space must really be missing you.

LMAO!! Kids are so funny!!

While I was away from the computer I noticed that I have ADD, major when it comes to television. My mind was just going a thousand different places as I watched television with no computer ~insert pout~. I had to get my hand held Free Cell game and start playing it while I watched television. I also learned that I sure did miss my husband during this time as well. I normally sit next to him on the couch, we watch television together while I am on my laptop. This way we both win because we are together, he is watching what he wants on television(which does not interest me in the least) and I am on the computer visiting blogs and chatting. During this time period of lessons to be learned, I have not been sitting with him because I wanted him to miss me being there and realize that the computer is not taking time away from him. I multi task well!

My daughter has her last cheerleading competition on this weekend. The end of the season is bitter sweet; I miss seeing her perform but I am looking forward to the month off before they start back up again for next season. The weekend before last they competed at Six Flags and won first place!!!! Most definitely not their best performance. They actually had a girl that did not go up for one of the stunts. It is funny how different the competitions are they can be right on the money, perfect and walk away with third and be so so and walk away with first. It really depends on the judges and the competition.

I was so happy we did not have a competition this weekend that just passed. I have been fighting a losing battle with a cold since Thursday. It won sometime Friday afternoon. Cleaning and yardwork are even less fun when you are sick.YUCK I hate being sick. I can not find Tylenol Sinus nighttime anywhere. GROWLS! It is the only decongestant that does not bother my tachycardia. So I am carrying around my halls, tissues, and have an excuse to eat ice cream and drink milkshakes. My poor throat feels as if I was gargling with razor blades. I swear my head weighs 50lbs, with a sign on it saying hit here with sledge hammer, by the pounding in my head I think someone is obliging me every few minutes. ~inserts a pout, sulk and even a whimper~ Geeeesshhh I better end this blog entry it seems I am turning into a whiney baby right before my eyes, ugghh.. I am at work but not being very productive, I think I left my brain at home.

Thank you again for all your kind words. I have missed my friends very much!!!!!!

17 Comments:

At 5/01/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Yeah! You are back. I really did miss you. I have been so busy with work that you haven't missed anything of importance on my blog. Glad you got the kids helping in the yard. It is good for them. Can't wait to hear about the last competition of the season. I'll be on and off all week with blogging due to work. Yuck!

 
At 5/01/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

Welcome back, I missed you so much but it sounds like it was productive in many ways for you.
Very funny how the kids noticed you were finding other things to do(and enlist their help)when not blogging.
Have fun catching up and welcome back.:)
tc

 
At 5/01/2006, Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you are back! Hope you feel better!

I completely understand about the comps. Our last one is a week from this upcoming Saturday. I cannot wait for the break! K starts some practices this month with her new all star squad. She is excited even though I need the break LOL Enjoy yours... it will be over b4 u know it.

 
At 5/01/2006, Blogger boo said...

yayy, welcome back. nice butt cheeks, u can come over & clean my house anytime :p

 
At 5/01/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

Woo Hoo - you can come clean my house anytime and I'd happy to watch...er...help. Glad to have you back.

 
At 5/01/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

yaya, you're back!! Woo-Hoo *dance of joy for the return of Cherish*

hehe. Glad you got lots done, sorry to hear you are sick ( i would send you meds if it weren't illegal to transfer over the border!) and I am just so glad to see you on-line again!!

 
At 5/02/2006, Blogger StringMan said...

Wow, you certainly know how to re-enter cyberspace with a bang! Lots of stuff going on with you. Goodness, I need a rest after reading that. It sure is win-win having you back on the blog: you're happy, we're happy, kids happy, and I'll bet hubby is quietly happy, too.

The mere mention of mulching makes me reach for the Advil ...

 
At 5/02/2006, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

peek a boo, I SEE YOU!!!

 
At 5/02/2006, Blogger darlingina said...

Sooooo wonderful to see you back in the land of the Bloggers cherish! i missed you too and i'm glad your time away went well even though we all missed your awesome posts like crazy. Take care and get feeling better soon.
Hugs,
~gina~

 
At 5/02/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Yea welcome back but sorry to hear that you sick :( that sux! Hopefully you will get better soon. Maybe both of you learned a lesson - certainly sounds like you did heehee. I loved yard work when I was a kid, actually still love doing yard work ... if I HAVE a yard haha. I was rolling too what your kids said about you not being on the computer - that was hilarious!!

 
At 5/02/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Welcome back! Since you enjoy landscaping so much, maybe you could come over to our place, it needs a little sprucing up. Do you charge reasonable rates? :)

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Sonya: I missed you very much! I am still trying to get caught up on blogs. I can not wait to get to yours!! The last competition is going to be amazing. It is in Baltimore City (eepps)it is going to be televised, teams are coming from all over the US and the competition we are up against is amazing, I am not so sure we will be able to compete against them but it will be a learning experience.

TC: Thank you TC, I missed you as well and yes very productive. Kids are hysterical!

Lisa: Thank you smiles! I am getting worse every day I actually think I may have to go to the doctors CRIES (I hate going to the doctors) I look forward to hearing about your last competition.

Boo: I would bring my nakie buttcheeks over and clean your bootiful house! hugs

JimC: I would clean your house from top to bottom if you would bake for me, swooonnss...

XMichra: Dances around with da sexy gurl!! Darn it... I need some meds too but we can not break the law!

Stringman: Hehe thank you!! I changed the title fifty times. Chuckles! I will mulch at your house if you serenade me with your Guitar! (I will bring my kids and a whip)

RSHP: Peek a Boo I see you too Sexy Papa

Gina: Huggsss thank you so much and I missed everyone's blogs very much!

LoB: Thankies!! I think I may have to break down and visit the MD. YUCK! I love seeing stuff through the eyes of children... grinz they are too honest for their own good. You are right I did learn a valuable lesson! You can do my yard work anytime! Hmmm maybe on HNT!!! GRINZZZZ

Mr Fabulous: Thank you!! For you I would landscape for free!

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Glad to see you back!

:-)

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Let us know if we can watch it on tv and the details.

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

My, but you had a lot of blogging bottled up, didn't you :) Welcome back!

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger Gary said...

WElcome back. I'll bet your garden looks great right now!

BTW,That daughter of yours sounds pretty smart. And funny too.

 
At 5/03/2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I loved all these pictures, especially the one with the mother and daughter dusting. Where did you find that one? LOL

Glad you're back! Sorry you're sick. I hate being sick too. Ugh, but bed rest and fluids are not overrated.

I've been watching Cheer Nation. Every now and then I think about you.

Oh, and I hear ya about 'living' in your house. I want to be comfortable too, and a little mess is A okay with me. My dad was very annoying in that respect. I mean, if we spilled something on the kitchen floor he'd mop the whole kitchen. Are you kidding me? Please.

Oh, and gardening is a lot of fun, not that I'm good at it, but I usually help my mom. She tells me what to do, I do most of the bending for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home