Tuesday, April 04, 2006

VOTE For the Sexiest Blogger


Mr. Fabulous is up for Sexiest Blogger. Click here to vote for Mr. Fabulous. Click here to check out his FANTASTIC blog!!!

Dont forget you can vote once a day! So visit daily!!! I have heard that a lot of the ladies like to vote for Mr. Fabulous while they are naked!!


Mr. Fabulous is so sexy and macho that even us manly men vote for him!!!!

We vote together because Mr. Fabulous is so awesome and sexy!!!!

One Last time:

Mr. Fabulous is up for Sexiest Blogger. Click here to vote for Mr. Fabulous. Click here to check out his FANTASTIC blog!!!

10 Comments:

At 4/04/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

LOL! I am awed and humbled by your post, Cherish!

You are the wind beneath my wings!

Did you ever know that you're my hero? :)

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

what about me? I'll be damned. LOL

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

ok haha

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

LOL! This is the best voting I have ever had to do. LOL! Is he campaigning? If so, is he going to do a dance for us? LOL!

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Mr. Fabulous: I did not know I was your hero. Pretty cool though and I am excited about it... Well you definitely deserve it!

RHSP: You are a VERY sexy blogger too!! hubba hubba

LoB: Thankies Sexy!!!

Sonya: I think the dancing is a very good idea I will have to email Mr. FabUlous about that.

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I can't vote...I'm a CAT!!

but I am enjoying the picture above the box..whoo hoo!
I may just stay on your blog all day cherish.:)
Tc

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I got so excited I meant to type boxer..
I don't preview it's against my religion.

 
At 4/04/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: OOOOO Bad boy!!! You can vote for Mr. Fab U lous they accept cat votes!! Now stop looking at the nakie girl!

 
At 4/07/2006, Blogger Leesa said...

The voting link didn't seem to work when I tried it.

 
At 4/11/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Leesa: Hmmm not sure why it did not work but Mr. Fabulous did win Sexiest Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home