Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Taking a Break


Well my husband had a complete meltdown on Sunday. AHHH Marital Bliss... A long story short; his coffee spilled on Sunday and he went nuts. I mean a full grown adult temper tantrum. I know the coffee spilling is not what he is upset about but I am not totally sure what is wrong with him. I think it is the price of college tuition but he has not told me for sure yet.He threw the coffee pot, the coffee machine, and the trash can out the side door. Okay I know in the heat of emotional meltdown someone laughing at you does not help. But for some reason watching him throw everything out the door struck me funny. HMMMM that did not go over well at all. I think it actually made it worse; go figure. Well in the midst of his break down he started complaining about me blogging. So I have decided to take a break from blogging for a few days to teach him a lesson. I sure hope he learns the lesson soon because I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I feel like I have not spoke to my best friend in a month and I do not know what is going on in my friend's life. I have missed reading your blogs immensely. I thought for sure I would be able to blog from work with no problem but I have been so busy that I have not had the opportunity to check blogs from work.

Please know I am thinking of you all and missing you and your blogs immensely.
Goes back to pouting and sulking; hopefully my husband will get the hint!!!!!!!


Wishing everyone a WONDERFUL week!!




15 Comments:

At 4/25/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

OH MY GOD CHERISH. that sucks.. major major suckage.

I know how that feels since my husband did the same thing a while back ago.. but i am relentless and like to fight to the death. I just scrounged up some of my own amunition and i havent' heard a WORD since. but that is my battle.

I hope you are olay, and hope that everything works out... what ever way this goes.
Take care of yourself!! You make me worried!!

 
At 4/25/2006, Blogger Lisa said...

We miss you! Hurry back!

 
At 4/25/2006, Blogger StringMan said...

I believe it's a criminal offense to throw out a perfectly good coffee maker, even if it spilled over -- at least in some juristictions. Call the Starbucks patrol. He can't get away with that!

(We'll stay tuned until this blows over ...)

 
At 4/26/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Hang in there, my friend. We'll be here when you get back :)

 
At 4/26/2006, Blogger boo said...

have a good break, come back soon, missing u :)

 
At 4/26/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

:( bummer

Well you need to take care of things in "real life" for sure, so take care of it and get back here on the pronto! Ditto what Lisa said.

 
At 4/26/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

My darling husband had a problem w/ how much time I spend on the computer, although he doesn't know I blog. It caused probs for awhile, but it's something I enjoy and is stress relief and I was completely unwilling to give it...he gets it now...sort of. Wishing you well and hoping it won't be too long b/f you're back. Take care. :-)

 
At 4/27/2006, Blogger alan said...

My wife got very jealous of my time here, so I don't spend but a few minutes at a time here when she is home and we're both awake. She has no idea I blog, though both sons and their families do, along with my sister. You would see the rockets red glare through your bedroom curtains if she knew...

Best of luck with everything...thinking of you and missing you!

alan

 
At 4/27/2006, Blogger Jack said...

Good luck!

 
At 4/28/2006, Blogger Gary said...

I can't give you any advice except hurry back to blogging soon. The reason I can give you that advice is that I'm being selfish. I LOVE your blog.

Have a nice weekend.

 
At 4/28/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

OMG! I'll miss you, but your are still here somewhat in memory, right? I'm not up to full speed either do to work. Blog when you can. *hugs*

 
At 4/28/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

we will all be here when you come back !!!

 
At 4/29/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

hope things work out soon, you know us men can be a little slow getting IT!
take care of yourself and hurry back, I miss you.
tc

 
At 4/29/2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Can't wait until you can pencil us back in. :)

 
At 5/01/2006, Blogger cherish said...

XMichra: I know it really did SUCK!! Big Time! THank you for worrying! You make me feel special!

Lisa: Thank you! Feels good to be back!

Stringman: Hmmm I should have called Starbucks. Thanks for waiting for me!

Mr Fabulous: Thank you so very much!! I appreciate it immensely!

Boo: Thank you is missing you as well!

LoB: Wooo hoo feels good to be back! I was missing everyone so much!

Still Searching: Thank you and I agree so much. It is such a stress reliever and it helps me wind down at night.

Alan: You better becareful I only one see one kind of rocket coming from your bedroom... The LOVE rocket, hehe!!!

Jack: Thank you!!!

Gary: THANK YOU!!! I love your blog as well!!

Sonya: I have missed you!!! Even when I am gone my blog will still be here hehehe...

JimC: Thank you very much!

TC: I know it took way longer than I imagined for him to mention about the computer, I was in severe withdrawl.

Gunngirl: I am back; pencil in hand, grinzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home