Friday, April 14, 2006

Tagged by Miss Sonya

I've been tagged by Sonya (who has an awesome blog stop by and see her by clicking on her name), (Sonya was tagged by Emily, who was tagged by Reluctant Housewife, who was tagged by sugarmama, who was tagged by the pajama mama).

I am supposed to share 6 weird things about myself, things I do, say, whatever....


Here are the rules-
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission

1. I do not lick envelopes, stickers, stamps or anything. It makes me feel ill if I see someone lick an envelope. I wipe my keyboard, phone and desk down with antibacterial wipes every morning even though I have my own office and no one uses my desk but me.

2. I have never drank alcohol or experimented with any kind of drugs. (I know I am boring)

3. I do not like my food to touch on my plate. This is a trait I have passed down to my children. I can remember leaving them with my husband for the first time for dinner. I arrived home just as dinner started to my 3 and 4 year old crying because their food was touching. hehe... My husband said I have trained them to be quirky like me. I said no I just never let their food touch when I make their plates so they are not use to it.

4. I am not allowed to have a dark colored car anymore because my husband bought me a dark burgandy Blazer years ago. It was beautiful, the color was rich and it had slot mags that sparkled. It was just taken off the truck when we saw it. It did not even have .2 miles on it. They drove it on the truck and off the truck. Well my husband agreed to the Blazer begrudingly because he wanted a mini van and I am not a mini van kind of person (no offense to minivan owners). Well I brought that truck through the car wash everyday. I could not stand for it to have a speck of dirt on it. Well I wore off the clear coat and by the time the truck was a few years old the paint was dull, which made me bring it through the car wash even more to get the wax put on it. Oh boyyyyy what a nightmare. So my next car was gold and my new car is light blue, hehe the lighter colors do not show the dirt as much!

5. I have long hair that I over condition because split ends drive me nuts. I use shampoo and conditioner for dry hair but I do not have dry hair. I put leave on conditioner after I get out of the shower. I use hot oil treatments. I am always looking for split ends, my husband said it reminds him of the monkeys cleaning bugs off each other because I am always examining my hair. But I always get compliments on how soft my hair is, so that makes it worth it right?? hehe...

6. I hate mayo. I hate everything about mayo. I hate the word mayo. My husband loves mayo (I had to rethink his marriage proposal, hehe). I have this LONGGGGGGGG spatula so I can dip it into the mayo to make him a sandwich and not get any mayo on me. It makes me gag just seeing it, ughhhh!!!!! Although it is funny how we change our spouses without even knowing it. When I first met my husband he would put so much mayo on his food it made me ill. I mean like an inch think, I am turning green just thinking about it, argghhh. Well since I started making his sandwiches I guess I use a lot less mayo. I think I am gobbing it on but I am not. Well now he can not stand a lot of mayo on his sandwiches.

Taaadddaaaaa I am all done!!!

I would absolutely love to see what your six things are so please feel free to share with us and consider yourself tagged!

9 Comments:

At 4/14/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

I am totally with you on #1. I don't do that either. I either tape envelopes or use that sticky sealer stuff that you rub on from the office supply.

Thanks for playing.

Have a happy Easter!

 
At 4/14/2006, Blogger boo said...

eeks on #1 & #6, i don't like neither either :) great list :)

 
At 4/14/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I don't lick glue either...IT'S MADE FROM DEAD HORSES PEOPLE!

I do drink alcohol..very light beer and I love it, I am a Old World kinda guy(cat), drugs..seen my share..mostly soft stuff tho, no speed(I'm already hyper)coke or stuff like that.

I love mayo, can't take much of it, even in potato salad or I get a sugar headache.

I can't remember the rest of the list....but you gave great answers cherish.:)
tc

 
At 4/14/2006, Blogger StringMan said...

You have interesting quirks, Cherish.

1) I am a non-discrimminatory licker ...
2) If we were two sides of a circle, I would be the other side here ... the dark side :)
3) A good friend of mine shares that trait with you. We are mindful of that when she comes for dinner.
4) If we were two sides of circle ... my car probably still has all its original dirt, straight from the showroom - save what the rain might have washed away ...
5) I wish I had hair to observe. Last time I COULD observe it, my kids accused me of having a mullet. I never forgave them.
6) Your 'generosity' with the mayo reminds me: I go to a sandwich shop that a friend of mine owns. I noticed that when she is on a diet, the sandwiches she makes are much smaller. I try to stall until I can have her fat brother make mine.

 
At 4/14/2006, Blogger xmichra said...

I love mayo, look for split ends constantly too (and the same with the shampoo, etc. I use the Dove line now.. i highly recomend it), I would never lick an envelope *EW*, I have a red truck for the same reason.. less dirt shows, I drink but don't think it is boring that you don't. Infact, i admire that. And I as well like a military meal. i do not eat anything that is buched together like sheapards pie or meatloaf. My only exceptions seem to be lasagna and pizza.

I will get to this tag this week... i am just super busy atm.. ;)

 
At 4/14/2006, Blogger Gary said...

Before I buy a new car I always try to figure out which colors will hide dirt. The car I have now is silver. I used to have a light blue truck.

 
At 4/15/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

LOL. I was JUST going to tag you with this. You beat me to it! :)

 
At 4/15/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Sonya: Thanks for tagging me! Happy Easter!!!

Boo: Thanks smiles and we can sit in the no mayo section of the party, winks...

TopCat: UGHHH dead horses!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Stringman: Wooo hoo the darkside, hmmm maybe I need some corrupting, winks!!!
Laughing @ the mullet that is something I would love to see, Laughing Rolling on the Floor@ the Fat Brother!!! HEHEHE You are so funny!!!

XMichra: Thank you for doing the tag when you have time. I think you and I would be perfect eating buddies!!! Although I love Chicken Pot Pie, yummy... I like the Dove line too it is very light!!! HEYYYY We could check each other for split ends like the monkeys hehe
Please do not admire me for not drinking it is because I am weak. I have an obsessive personality and I am afraid if I drink or do drugs I would be an instant addict. hehehe... That is why my husband does not let me take my purse to the slot machines.

Gary: My new car is light blue and does not show very much dirt but the gold one was the best for hiding dirt!!

Mr Fabulous: Haha Thanks for thinking of me though I appreciate it!!

 
At 4/17/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

You are so funny cherish! I find the envelope licking thing funny but true - such a nasty taste. I used to not like my food touching, but now its ok :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home