Monday, March 06, 2006

Teenage Love? YUCK

Yep Yep YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!! I will validate this statement in the latter part of this entry.

First I am going to share a picture of my hair with you all. Laughing... My son was having a field day with my camera phone taking pictures of me. After about the 20th picture and all the giggling I said okay enough pictures of Mommy. He laughed and I laughed I was thinking to myself, he is such a blonde (no offense to blondes, he was the first blonde born into our family of Italians but alas his hair turned to a sandy brown when he became older) does he not know I can hear the dinging of the camera each time. What a goofball he is!!! Well this was a busy weekend. We had a huge Cheerleading competition that we were hosting on Saturday. I am hoping we make ALOT of money!! We worked our butts off.Okay Okay I know we are not suppose to roll around in the money but we could not help it!! We started at 8am, I helped set up the concession stand. Then I set up the Jump off/Tumble off, I should say my son and I set it up. The other two mothers who were helping me with the Jump off/tumble off competition, one showed up at 9:30 and one showed up at 10. HMMM must be nice. Anyway the day went pretty smooth. My daughter's team performed but did not compete. They did very well. I do believe we made a lot of money. Last year we made a little over 6 grand. I am hoping we doubled that this year. Well we arrived home around 3pm and I fell asleep for a little mid afternoon nap. My daughter also fell asleep.

Sunday we were expecting to have my daughter's friend and my son's friend over for the day and dinner. Well... I woke up and cleaned and cleaned. Because when the queen is having company the house must be spotless. When my son has his friends over he could careless. The difference between a boy and girl! Laughs!!! So I cleaned and did laundry, awaited inspection from my daughter. Laughing... Well the house passed inspection. Okay this is really what I look like when I clean the house, I shamelessly put the other pictures in pimping for comments. I admit it!! ~Hangs head in shame~

The house was clean all but the one bathroom in the hall. I had planned on cleaning that Sunday after church. Because if I cleaned it Saturday she would never allow her brother to take a shower. Well my daughter's friend cancelled and my husband brought my son's friend home after they went to Delaware on an outing instead of bringing him back to our house. So I slaved and slaved for nothing!!!!! I sat back in my recliner getting ready to happily blog, when my daughter comes in with a smile on her face like the cat who ate the canary. She said I need to go to the doctors. I said why? she said because... Okay the only thing running through my head is pregnancy. Why am I thinking pregnancy? I have NO clue but I was becoming irritated. Finally she said I need a mono test. Let me back up a bit, my daughter's boyfriend has been sick for over a month. I have told my daughter over and over that he had mono, to which she replied NO HE DOES NOT!!! He has allergies.... mmmhmmm yeah right!! Well... guess who has mono??? YEP You guessed it and that is why teenage love is YUCK YUCK!!!!! So my poor little laptop did not even have time to get warmed up. We were off to the doctors to have her tested for mono. Three tubes of blood. I must say she impressed me by not moving and misbehaving while they took her blood.


Here is the biggest kicker of all. If she has mono she can not cheer because there is a chance of her being kicked or hit in the abdomin and with mono there is normally liver and spleen (sp) involvment. GREAT! I just put out 3 thousand dollars for a cheerleading competition in Florida that is non refundable. I will have to sign off because this is the point I find myself speechless everytime I tell someone the story. Yes I know speechless and cherish in the same sentence without a big NOT in there is unbelievable.

Fingers crossed she does not have mono!

9 Comments:

At 3/06/2006, Blogger The Michael said...

Mono.......that's not a GOOD thing, is it? grin

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

great post Cherish, I love your stories and your pics make them even more entertaining.

Sounds like your family always keeps you hopping, you wear me out just reading about your adventures.

Congrats on all the money raised, I think you and your friend look very sexy rolling around in money.(wink)

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

Mmmm. Long hair...naked girls with $$$ and french maid outfits...what more could anyone ask for???

Oh and BTW...teenage love..when does it end????? I'm still waiting...

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger boo said...

mono! oh dear.

loved all the pics though, especially the first one of your hair :)

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Holy crap! How do you have enough time in the day to do anything? Geez! I absolutely love the hair :). Ah an Italian with long dark hair ... yummm!

I really hope that your daughter .. well that the mono thing passes her by and she doesn't get it.

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

hmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Michael: Not good at all... Well maybe only how you catch mono, hmmm it is the kissing disease right?

TC: Thank you so much you are too sweet!!! I am happy you enjoy my blog as I enjoy yours.

JimC: I aim to please Jim, winks... I guess it ends when life beats you up so much that you become cynical.

Boo: Thank you so much!! I thought the picture was funny when I first posted it. But I guess really the situation was what was funny. Later when I looked at the picture I thought maybe it was a bit weird. But a friend said to keep it up so I did.


LoB: Thank you!! The joy of having children. Run Run Run!! Its all worth it when I look up and see her smiling face at competitions. I am always so impressed by her because that is something I would never ever be able to so I just enjoy it. I hope you are right and mono passes her by!!!

RHSP: Mmmmnnnnnn Hmmmmmmmm ~winks~

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

When do you get the test results back? That would suck. Is that really her team pic? If so the girl jumping in the air doing a jump close up is a great pic.

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger cherish said...

We get the results back today Sonya. No those are not pictures of her teams, just some pics I got off the web.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home