Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by morningstar when I was napping.



Seven things that make me mad:

1.Child Abuse

2.Cancer

3.War

4.Stupid People

5.Taxes

6.People Who Take Advantage

7.Lies

Seven things that make me happy:
1.My Family

2.Dinners Out

3.Laughter & Happiness

4.Children playing

5.Weekends

6.Work done well

7.Everytime my children make the right decision


Seven fun things that I wish I could get paid to do for a living:
1.Talking on the Phone

2.Blogging

3.Stamping

4.Hanging out with Family & Friends

5.Eating in Fancy Restaurants

6.Volunteering for Football and Cheerleading

7.Cleaning (not for a living I just want to be paid to clean)


Now I am supposed to tag 7 people:

1.Anyone who would like to do this

2.Anyone who would like to do this

3.Anyone who would like to do this

4.Anyone who would like to do this

5.Anyone who would like to do this

6.Anyone who would like to do this

7.Anyone who would like to do this

6 Comments:

At 3/08/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Since I tagged you with the recipes, here goes not in any paticuliar order:

Seven things that make me mad:

1. Lack of Organization

2. Bums and Moochers

3. Drug Addicts

4. Not Getting My Way

5. Mistreating Pets

6. Mistreating Childern

7. Liars and Cheaters


Seven things that make me happy:

1. Mom

2. Max (S.O.)

3. Junior (Our Dog)

4. When Things Go Good

5. Being Able to Pay My Bills On Time

6. No Stress

7. Independence


Seven fun things that I wish I could get paid to do for a living:

1. Talking on the Phone

2. Blogging

3. Sleeping

4. Hanging out with Family & Friends

5. Eating

6. Volunteer Work

7. Watching TV

 
At 3/08/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

nice list from a very nice person..gees what a surprise how much you love your family.
tc

 
At 3/08/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

awesome list! I have nothing to post about today.. so I will gladly post my sevens!!

 
At 3/08/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Sonya: Thanks for doing the list, but I think Linda tagged me for the recipe swap. But you tagged her so ultimately it is your tag!!! I am happy you did the 7 things. Great List!!!

TC: Thank you so very much!!! You are so nice to me.

XMichra: WOOOO runzzz to check out your list! Thanks

 
At 3/08/2006, Blogger boo said...

i love your list, especially the things that make u mad, they make me mad too :-X

 
At 3/09/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Boo: Thanks for stopping by **hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home