Friday, March 03, 2006

My New Addiction


This television game show Deal or No Deal is my new addiction.




It is such a simple concept for a game show, but it is an amazing show. I never and I do mean NEVER watch game shows, just not my thing. During the show I find myself screaming at the television. This is pretty rare for me. I am not huge fan of television. I love to laugh out loud with Who's Line is it Anyway? I love to go over the evidence quietly and silently (without interruption, winks) when I am watching Cold Case Files, American Justice or New Detectives. I will admit during a crucial play when the Redskins are on the field I have been known to raise my voice at the television. But this game show drives me NUTS!!!!!! I have been faithfully watching this show for four nights. I find myself actually counting the minutes before it begins. I have never been the type to say I have to be home to watch this show or that show. Next week it is on Monday and Friday at 8pm. YEAHHHHH !!! I can be home to watch. The one thing I love about this show besides the adreneline rush is that if the participant takes the deal Howie goes through asking them what cases they would have picked so you can see how it would have turned out.

Click here for the website to this show I tried to type out how the game works and it was so confusing I did not even understand it. I think the website explains it better...

Signing off with my dishpan hands, to go watch Deal or No Deal

11 Comments:

At 3/04/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I can just see you yelling at the TV..cool.
tc

 
At 3/04/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

I haven't seen that show, but a co-worker was trying to explainit and I was SOOO confused!!

I like the blue layout Cherish, but you can't see your links or the comment link. Tey are a shade lighter or something and thus invisable. Was that on purpose??

 
At 3/05/2006, Blogger :phil: said...

I haven't seen it, but I loved "Who's Line".
I mainly watch Seinfeld...still

 
At 3/05/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

I've watched it. It reminds me of Let's Make a Deal. I still can't believe the host is Howie Mandel. He looks like a demonical Mr. Clean.

 
At 3/05/2006, Blogger Big Ben said...

Howie is one of those Canadians the we try to disown. However I do like Boston Pizza.

 
At 3/05/2006, Blogger Fred said...

I haven't seen it yet. Looks like I need to.

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

We are addicted to this show.

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: It is quite the site!

XMichra: I am not sure how to fix the blue. When I look at the site I see it perfectly. I am not sure why you see it differently. I think I will change this template to a white background when I have time.

Phil: Me too!!! I love Whos Line.. I use to love Seinfeld but I do not like to watch it anymore. I am not sure what happened.

Tim: LOL@ Demonic Mr. Clean!!! I have never seen Lets Make a Deal but this show rocks!!

Big Ben: Aww you do not like Howie. I loved that movie he was in Walk Like a Man. That cracked me up.

Fred: It is really great! It is on Monday and Friday night at 8pm EST.

Sonya: Yeahhh we will watch it together!!

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger The Michael said...

Good Bob, I hate to admit I LOVE that show too!

And I LIKE Howie.

 
At 3/06/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

I have to admit...this is a cool show

 
At 3/07/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Michael and Jim C: I know it is crazy isnt it. I do not even like game shows. Although the guy from last night and his family were way too pushy for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home