Friday, March 10, 2006

An Ironic Turn


Guess what arrived last night? Smiles brightly!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS My dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all are very good at guessing!!!


Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So I am THRILLED!!! Woooo Hooo I was doing the Ren & Stimpy Happy Happy Joy Joy Dance


(What can I say my husband watches that stupid show)

I actually did not even mind making dinner (very much except my knees were killing me) knowing I could just stick the dishes in the dishwasher.

Ironic Turn (inserts an oooooooooooooooooooo from the crowd)

You know God really does have a sense of humor. Just ask this poor guy.

Well I just bought all new cookware a couple of weeks ago. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Circulon Elite... Is that possible?? beautiful cookware coming out of the mouth of someone who does not like to cook? I just know this new cookware is going to help me enjoy cooking, grinz at least that is what I told my husband so he would buy it for me. Honestly, it is gorgeous, COAL BLACK, see through lids, you can put the handles and lids in the oven up to 450 degrees or something. I know you all are impressed - laughs... But I really do love all my new pots and pans but I have only used one of the pots so far. I am kind of weird that way when I get new stuff I have a hard time breaking it in (except my dishwasher, I used that immediately!! LMAO). I am still trying to break my new car in and it is over a year old and I am still driving my old car.

HEYYYYYYYYY put that phone down I do not need a psychiatrist. I am just special **batts eyes** at least that is why my mom said I had to ride the short yellow bus.
So last night I pulled out my new Circulon Elite cookware to make dinner. New dishwasher and new cookware.... who is the happiest little wife and mother around?? Yup yup it is me!!!


I pulled out the deep dish skillet thingy to brown some ground beef. Well... I thought I had already run everything through the dishwasher when I first bought the new cookware but I must have forget this one or it did not fit. Well there was a booklet inside it and WHIMPERS I actually picked it up and looked at it. GULPS... I must have just thrown all the paper work away when I washed all the other pots and pans. So I read it (insert crying, pouting and whining here) this is what I saw:

GASPS and falls over... They are not dishwasher safe. Well as I read on you can put them in the dishwasher but it will fade them. Unfortunately, the reason I bought them is because they are so black and awesome looking. So last night, I had to wash the skillet by hand. So you see God really does have a sense of humor.


By the way that is a fake smile!!!!!

11 Comments:

At 3/10/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

Another great post cherish.

I figured out why you bought the new pots and pans since you don't cook very much...you thought they came with food already in them...heh heh heh
(hey! no bopping allowed in front of the animals thank you).

Enjoy your dishwasher and your new pots and pans..have a great weekend.
Tc

 
At 3/10/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. And I always appreciate a bit of irony. I actually prefer washing my good pots and pans by hand. It also leaves more room in the dishwasher so you can pack it with dishes and don't have to run it so often.

 
At 3/10/2006, Blogger Jack said...

Wow, you're excited. Have you been riding the dishwasher? ;^)
Neat cookware!

 
At 3/10/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: YUP YUP I figured they did all the cooking. I threw in some raw stuff and a fantastic dinner comes out. But it does not seem to work. WINKS
Have a great weekend!

Tim: I run my dishwasher every night regardless. I know I really suck but I can not help it. hehe... Well seems I will be washing my cookware now.

Jack: Yeahhhaww been riding it all day Jack! Hehe... The cookware is pretty cool. It heats up evenly and cooks so quickly.

 
At 3/10/2006, Blogger Big Ben said...

I am moving to a condo and will have a dishwasher and a washer and dryer, I'm pumped too!

 
At 3/11/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Ben: Congrats!!! I saw where you are moving, too cool!!!! I was without my dishwasher for one week it about killed me!!! chuckles!

 
At 3/11/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Hmmm, methinks I gotta get some pots like that! :-)

 
At 3/11/2006, Blogger Zen Wizard said...

...and they say don't get a woman an appliance for Valentine's Day.

 
At 3/12/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Still Searching: You should!! They are so cool. Nothing sticks to them either because the bottom is grooved with circles. Starts with a tiny circle in the middle and then a bigger one, and another bigger one all the way to the edge. I love that you can put the entire thing in the oven too. Great to keep stuff warm.

Zen Wizard: You could buy me an appliance for Valentine's Day. I love stuff like that. My husband calls me Inspector Gadget because I love appliances, gadgets and the more buttons the better.

 
At 3/13/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Oh no have to wash the pans?!? Heaven forbid ;) heehee. I would never put pans in the dishwasher anyway because I do not think they get as clean. Congrats on the dishwasher!

 
At 3/14/2006, Blogger cherish said...

LoB: Thanks so much!! Those pans are worth it. They are fabulous. They cook so evenly and fast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home