Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Sonya


Today is Sonya's Birthday!!

Please stop by her blog and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CLICK HERE to wish Sonya a very happy birthday!!!!!!

I baked you a cake on your special day! (even though I hate to cook, I love to bake) I hope you like chocolate!

Here is your present, you better open it up quickly!

I hope you like your present! You are so hard to shop for but I knew you would never return him. hubba hubba

Happy Birthday Sonya!!

I hope every minute of the day is filled with birthday cheer!

8 Comments:

At 3/17/2006, Blogger Big Ben said...

That dude's got nothing on me!

 
At 3/17/2006, Blogger cherish said...

I know Ben but you never responded to my email requesting a naked picture for Sonya's birthday.

 
At 3/17/2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Guy looks good to me! I'll take him over the cake, I don't chocolate. ;)

 
At 3/17/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Cherish - thanks so much! This is wonderful. I really appreciate it!

 
At 3/17/2006, Blogger Gary said...

That's funny. You have a great sense of humor and are obviously very intelligent, even if reading is not your favorite thing. I like your blog a lot.

 
At 3/18/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Gunn: Mmmmmnn quite yummy eh? and GASPSSS you dont like chocolate???

Sonya: My pleasure and you are welcome!!

Gary: Thank you for stopping by and thank you very much for your kind words!

 
At 3/20/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

That is so cute for her! Happy Birthday Sonya!

 
At 3/21/2006, Blogger cherish said...

LoB: Thank you!!! I think she liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home