Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Where I Blog


Top cat put a picture of where he blogs on his weblog and asked to see where others blogged. So here is where I blog:

This is my Blogging Buddy, he sits on the other couch and relaxes while I blog. Sometimes he sits on the foot of my recliner. Is he the cutest ever??:
I opened the recliner because I am always reclined back blogging away. The box behind the love seat is a surround sound system for the family room. It has been there 3 years, being technically challenged I have no idea how to set it up. Any volunteers to come set it up??? chuckles... I am not sure if you can tell but the wallpaper on my laptop is a collage of pictures of ????? Yup Yup Billie Joe Armstrong... swooooonsssssssssss. Well that is it.. I would love to see where you blog!! Great idea Top cat.... click here to see where Topcat blogs or click here to see with Xmichra blogs.

Speaking of Miss XMichra she tagged me when I was not looking. I was sitting back in my recliner chilling and she came up very quiet like a cat and tagged me.


1. Name a CD you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist does:

Chris DeBurgh

2. Name a book you own that you think no one else on your friendslist does:

My Friend Rusty

3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no-one else on your friendslist does:

Ever After

4. Name a place that you have visited that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

Island Falls, Maine

5. Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no-one else on your friendslist has:

I can not remember what it calls but it slices, dices, minces, grates, it is orange/white and it does not work!! So I guess the bigger question is why do I keep it??

14 Comments:

At 2/01/2006, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

err i have Ever After... I love Drew!

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger Lori said...

Looks like a nice comfy blogging spot. Island Falls Maine sounds like a beautiful place to visit and I am on my way to set up your surround sound for you. Have a fab day.

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger cherish said...

RHSP: Me Too, I think she is a great success story!!! Did you get the recipe?

Lori: We can go to Maine together! Island falls is awesome! I will expect you in about 14 hours. Yeahhhh finally I can hear my television in surround sound

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Cool - I can imagine you sitting there all reclined blogging ... hmmm and other things heehee.

I have quite the surround sound system - I can help :). My ex-wife went crazy when she found out that I spent $400 only on cables haha!

Well cherish .. I have actually been to Island Falls. Well living in Boston, I went up to New Hampshire and Maine sometimes, so maybe not a surprise. I actually drove through there when I was out with a Fisher Scientific sales rep; we were out visiting clinics and hospitals. I just saw Ever After last week .. cute movie :).

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

oooh your bloggin spot looks way more comfortable then my desk chair. I love surround sound when watching movies. I got the pee scared out of me several times with it. heeheee

word verification-ohttiql

oh titties i qualify LOL!!

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger cherish said...

LoB: WOOOO HOOO when are you stopping by? WOW I can not believe you have been to Island Falls. It is a great little town. I am not doing so good on this tag. Two down, RHSP has the movie Ever After and you have been to Island Falls, three left I wonder who is next.

Linda: I am really looking forward to the Surround sound!! When Lori and LoB get here and it is all installed you can come over and watch a movie. I have five of those leather recliners. GRINZZZZ we will all have fun but there is no eating or drinking in the family room. SO will will have to eat our chocolate in the kitchen.

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger Jim C said...

I added my blog view...go see

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Cherish you like me no eating in the family room kitchen only!! :)
save one of those recliners for me!!

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger darlingina said...

Your lil blog buddy is just adorable cherish. And ya gotta love a leather recliner, yeahh! And ummm, if i'm gonna share a pic of my desk here where i blog, then ummm i've got alot of work cut out for me. Looking at the mess, ohh myyy! Thanks for the post sweet girl. Hoping your days are looking brighter.
Hugs,
~gina~

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger xmichra said...

Great lish Cherish! I also own Everafter (I *heart* drew) and I also love Chris DeBurgh bit don't own anything of his. Spanish train and other stories is a CD I wouldlove to own.. I have a lot of really good memories of my mother and I with that tape playing in the car or in the house.

looks like a nice place you have set up for your blogging! I would love to have a laptop, but alas the reaon gods have far too many other things to widdle my money upon..hehe. One day I will get one though.

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I already had a plane ticket to come set up the surround sound..oh well, I hope they will credit my card...(sad look).

Oh WOW..thanks for showing your blogging area and I LOVE THE POOCH!!!I can just see the two of you together ...aw that's so cute!

thanks for taking the time to post a pic..very cool.

How can it be called a FAMILY ROOM when there's no eating or drinking...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

(just kiddin):))

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger Fred said...

Your blogging space looks very comfy. Mine is a boring desk.

 
At 2/02/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Mmm, what a cozy looking corner. Very inviting.

 
At 2/03/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Jim: Great View! Very beautiful!!

Linda: Good Rule Linda!! I put a reserve sign on yours.

Gina: Hugss thank you!!! I can not wait to see your blogging space get cleaning girl or no spanking for you, winks.

Xmichra: Thank you!! Ever After is GREAT!! I really love Chris Deburgh's music. He tells such wonderful stories. I have a great CD it is a greatest hits collection. I LOVE my laptop. My husband bought it for me for Christmas last year. I was soooooooo shocked!! I started crying and my son said it's okay Momma. He hates when I cry even if it is because I am happy.

TC: Do not turn in your ticket head this way we are having a setting up the surround sound party; LoB, Lori, Linda, You and me we are going to watch movies all night and eat popcorn IN THE KITCHEN ~winks~

Fred: Thank you grinzzzzz!! I do not miss the desk at all....

Still Searching. Come on over we have 5 recliners, and a rocking chair in the family room if that gets full the living room has two couches. WOOOOO HOOOOO party at cherish's house. GRINZZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home