Friday, February 24, 2006

What is Your Temperament?

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


I am sorry I can not remember who I snatched this from. I have had a bit of writer's block lately so I am filling in with quizes.

I did have one thing to talk about but it is gross. Okay here it goes; I want to talk about throwing up. I have had my children trained from when they were 2 years old to run to the bathroom when they felt like they were going to throw up. Well my doggie runs to the door when he feels he has to throw up. This morning he was at the door looking very nervous. So I hobbled over (having some knee problems) and let him out. He goes out and throws up. I had to chuckle to myself because how many dogs go to the door to go out to throw up. It reminded me about one visit I had with my brother and his family. My mom had just had a heart attack and my brother was staying with us. Well his three children were sick once they arrived. I mean throwing up like crazy. Well they were 13, 9 and 3years old and I was astonished to see them stand wherever they were and throw up. I have never in my life seen anything like it. I mean they did not even make an attempt to get to the bathroom. They just stood there throwing up. Well my sister in law was shocked when I told her that my kids have always ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. She asked me how I trained them and the dog to do that. Well honestly I have not idea. I guess it was the complete panic when they were throwing up as babies and I would run them to the bathroom. So after my brother's kids threw up about 15 times, my brother packed them up and brought them home because he was embarrassed they were throwing up all over my walls and carpets. I guess my reaction of shock and obvious discomfort at the entire situation made my brother feel uneasy. I am also happy to report that I used three bottles of lysol spray on every area they threw up after my sister in law cleaned it up and my family never got sick. Well I am here to tell everyone that I am VERY happy that my kids and dog are both trained, hehe!!!!

6 Comments:

At 2/24/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

 
At 2/24/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

this is uh...me...
You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

Damn these things really nail it sometimes, thanks for the fun quiz cherish.

Also thanks for the throwing up story...let's get this straight barf makes me sick, katbarf, dogbarf, peoplebarf...
I told you all the story about my first day on the job as a daycare bus driver...yep a girl threw up..
Don't even think about getting sick near me on a plane or it's big trouble.

tc

 
At 2/24/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Sonya: Woooo Hoooo we are twins!!

TC: WOW that really describes you to a tee!

 
At 2/25/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

You can go to my site.. I have GOT to stop doing these!! hehe..

I know how you feel with the puke (just trying another synonym here). My daughter is 2 and she does pretty well with making itto the bathroom. but she has not made it a few times, and feels super bad.. poor girl!!

 
At 2/26/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Xmichra: Thanks for stopping by I visited your site!! Agrees with you on the puke issue. YUCK!

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Ok yes that is very garosse LOL. What a funny story about the throwing up. Unforunately I never "trained" my son well enough even though he could make himself throw up at anytime :S.

Meloncholic

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home