Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Under the Weather

My stomach is not a happy camper today. I would venture to say I feel somewhere between car sick and pregnant. (thank God hubby already took care of that)
I also have a splitting headache. I just want to go home and lay down. ~Pouts~ Okay Okay... go gentle on me I do not feel well. I admit (please stop the torture) this is a shameless attempt to receive feel better comments, flowers, diamonds, and cash. But I am sick and need attention. If you know me you know how much attention I need when I am feeling well so can you imagine how much I need when I am not feeling well???

5 Comments:

At 2/07/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

awww, you really do sound sick.
I don't have any flowers, diamonds or what was the other thing?
but I can say....I hope you feel better, get some rest, shut down your MIND and let go of everything.
(if possible).
Let them take care of YOU for a change.
Take care hon.
tc

 
At 2/07/2006, Blogger xmichra said...

awww! Poor cherish!! I would send you something... but I am broker than the ten commandments.

Hope you are feeling well very soon! My girl has bronchitis again *ick* so i am wishing a lot of people well today!!

 
At 2/07/2006, Blogger Lori said...

I am on my way with homemade chicken soup and a daisy. Please get some rest.

 
At 2/07/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

I dearly hope you're back to your self, and feeling well and chipper lickety split!

:-)

 
At 2/08/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: Thank you TC smiles!!

Xmichra: Thank you and I hope your little girl is better.

Lori: Still waiting for Lori to arrive.

Still Searching: Thank you so much!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home