Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagged By morningstar

I was recovering from being bit by the flu, miss morningstar came in and tagged me when I was not looking.

The rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the top “5 Guilty Pleasures” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. (I am not going to tag anyone but whoever would like to do it I would love to see your guilty pleasures!!)

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume, I wear it every single day. It is expensive (well for us poor folks) but I love the way it smells. There is something in my chemical makeup and I can not wear perfume. The most beautiful smelling perfume turns to crap as soon it is on my skin for a few minutes. My daughter wanted me to try this perfume at the store, I tried to explain to her that my skin does something to perfume but she insisted so I complied. Well it smelled wonderful and the minutes ticked away ~sniff sniff~ still delicious!!! Woooo HOOOOOO..... I bought a small bottle for 80 bucks. CRINGESSSSSSSSS It seemed like a small fortune but it was worth it! My husband bought me the large bottle for Christmas so I can smell purdy for a long time. Hmmmm Wonders if he was trying to tell me something? Chuckles...



Quiet Time: Time on the computer; blogging, emailing, surfing and instant messaging. I enjoy the quiet time. Stamping; rubber stamping to make greeting cards. I love to buy stamping supplies. I have so much stuff it is overflowling.

2100 minutes on my cell phone, hehe... I love to talk on the phone!! The cell phone is wonderful because I can be reached anytime.

Burning Candles; I always have candles burning throughout my house. I am always burning Orchid Oasis by glade. Oh my the smell is heaven!!

Fridays; I have off on Fridays, kids in school and husband at work, enough said?



12 Comments:

At 2/09/2006, Anonymous xmichra said...

I can't think of five guilty pleasures.. i will have to ponder and post later.

 
At 2/09/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Honestly, I had to rack my brain for five. I hope your sweet angel is better, I am worried about her.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Friday! Enjoy your day to yourself. I wish I had one of those days today. I'm jealous.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Punt the cell phone, and substitute Axe Bodyspray for Chanel, and we have the same guilty pleasures.

(I have to admit "Love Monkey" is becoming a guilty pleasure...it has no redeeming social value, but the myth of a thirtysomething who is an A&R guy for a record company and seems to never have to write checks for the gas bill is incredibly alluring...)

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

thanks for sharing with us a bit more about you.
I bet you have more than 5 but are being modest.

I think it's great you get a day off on Friday, you are always doing things for your family and deserve a day's rest & fun.
Tc

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

Hello Moto. I just like saying that.
I'd love that laptop. God, I need one of those so bad. But I want a Mac.

I can't think of 5 guilty pleasures either. Hmm, three:

1. Prison Break
2. Double Stuff Oreos
3. itunes

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Big Ben said...

I feel guilty if a pleasure myslef 5 times.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Sonya: Thank you I did enjoy chilling out today!!

Zen Wizard: Hmmm maybe we were separated at birth! chuckles. I have not seen Love Monkey yet.

TC: Thanks for stopping by!! I had a very restful day today!

Gunn: hehe... We need to find you two more pleasures! Does Mac make laptops?

Big Ben: Chuckles do you feel guilty everytime you hit 5 times or if it is 5 times a day?

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger Fred said...

One of my guilty pleasures is typing this little keyboard to talk to all my blog buddies.

So, by extension, you're one of my guilty pleasures. :)

Have a great weekend.

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Yeahhhhhhh!!! I am a guilty pleasure!! and you are one of mine too!!

I was just signing your blog and then when I finished I checked mine and you had signed mine. Great minds think alike!

 
At 2/13/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Sounds very nice for me :) I will have to think of those five guilty pleasures of mine ;)

And so what do you do on Fridays ....

 
At 2/13/2006, Blogger cherish said...

LoB: mmmnnnn dance around naked and make crank phone calls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home