Monday, February 06, 2006

New Cell Phone




Well I had to break down and buy a new cell phone. I really loved my last cell phone but it was not being cooperative. Anyone who has spoke to me on the cell phone knows exactly what I am talking about. Can you hear me now??? brought on new meaning.... Beyond the static and breaking up the drop calls had to be the worst. I hit redial more times than I can count. Every phone call ended with MAJOR frustration on my part and whoever my phone kept hanging up on. I spoke to my very good friend (5 times I had to hit redial during that conversation) he suggested getting a Motorola. Well since he is so darn sexy and he has this melodic soothing voice I ran right out and bought a Motorola phone, heck I almost forgot to stop and pick up my son who wanted to go to the store with me ~winks~. (Yes I know what you are thinking and you are right, I buy all that stuff off the television, infomericals are not my friend) Well I am happy to admit I have had the phone since Thursday and not one dropped call. The test was my daily phone call to Lori, and I kept her from my house to work. WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO.... The phone does some really cool things!!! I only know how to dial out and answer it but still it is there if I ever figure out how to use it. CHUCKLES

This is the phone I bought:


Get ready for the next phase in multimedia mobile technology with the Motorola E815. This must-have handset delivers premium wireless broadband connectivity via Evolution for Data Only (EvDO) technology and cutting-edge features that will change the way you hear and see the world. With Video on Demand* capability, a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player and brilliant color screen, you’ll enjoy a superior mobile sensorial experience. And thanks to Bluetooth® wireless technology, fast downloading, optional storage via a TransFlash Memory Expansion Slot, speaker independent name and digit dialing, and advanced messaging you’ve got an incomparable mobile package.

The Next GenerationExperience rapid downloads and hands-free communication thanks to the Motorola E815’s wireless broadband connectivity with CDMA 1x and EVDO technology and Bluetooth technology. Now you can download games, streaming video, MP3 tunes and business applications at lightning speeds*.

Crisp & ClearMove and groove your way to the next stage of music enjoyment with the Motorola E815. Also an MP3 player, the model E815 provides superior quality of sound and delivery, stereo headset support and a 64 polyphonic sound engine – giving you a new found respect for mobile music!

Photo FunShoot life’s candid moments with the Motorola E815’s integrated 1.3 megapixel camera, then share via advanced Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). No need to worry about having to transfer photos to save space – the Motorola E815 has optional storage with a TransFlash memory Expansion Slot, so you can literally commit life’s moments to memory.

SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Large internal 2.2” 176 x 220 pixel display, 262K colors
Large external 1.3” 96X64 pixel display, 4K colors
Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera with 4 x zoom, adjustable resolution, day and night lighting modes, picture phone book, auto timer, and slide show viewer and photo album application
Video clip capture and playback with day and night modes
Picture and video messaging via MMS
Picture Caller ID* on external and internal displays
40 megabytes of available embedded user storage
TransFlash Memory Expansion Slot
Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free connectivity
Integrated MP3 player, 64 polyphonic sound engine and stereo headset support for mobile music
Office-quality speaker phone
Speaker independent name and digit dialing – simply state a number or name and be connected with ease
BREW 2.1.3 for application and content downloads*
WAP 2.0 Browser for Internet access*
Personal Information Management (PIM) features including a phonebook with room for 1,000 entries, currency converter and calculator
The Motorola E815 is expected to be available in the first half of 2005. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please contact your local Motorola representative.

5 Comments:

At 2/06/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

Hey congrats on the new phone, it looks very cool.
Now your friends won't be left with silence on the other end.

I hope you gave your other phone a proper burial.heh heh heh

 
At 2/06/2006, Blogger cherish said...

TC: Absolutely, I am looking forward to visiting with my friends with no frustration!!! I still have my old phone, I really loved that stupid phone! I am actually gathering all the old cell phones, accessories, and chargers we have because you can turn them into Verizon for needy people.

 
At 2/06/2006, Blogger Lori said...

Wow look at that new phone, it looks great and sounded great, I was so excited all day because I got to talk to you without being dropped hehehe and PS: I can hear you now hahaha.

 
At 2/06/2006, Blogger JPA in STL said...

Hello Moto...

Moto...Fabuuulous
Moto...Exciting
Moto...Liscous

Let's Moto together.

 
At 2/07/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Lori: It was great not having to redial fifty times in the 30 minutes we talk each morning!!!

James: Wooo hoooo where shall I wait for you to pick me up??? grinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home