Sunday, February 26, 2006

Breast Cancer Petition


Sign this petition. By doing so, you'll ensure that women who are diagnosed with breast cancer won't have to worry about being forced out of the hospital after undergoing a mastectomy! The Breast Cancer Patient Protection Act of 2005 will guarantee that women and their physicians, not insurance companies, will decide when they are ready to go home. So voice your support now — with your signature. Lifetime will deliver your signature, along with the millions of others, to Congress. Please add your name to the list to help get this legislation passed.
Please
click here to go to the Lifetime Page!!

A special thank you to Sonya for posting this on her blog!!!!

8 Comments:

At 2/26/2006, Blogger Lori said...

I signed it. For my mom who passed away with breast cancer and for myself because I have already had one tumor removed from my right breast and that was a one day surgery.

 
At 2/26/2006, Blogger Alessandro_PPG said...

Olá! Estou divulgando o meu blogger: http://ilustrada-ppg.blogspot.com/ e meu site: http://www.ilustrada.ppg.br/ ! Colabore com o meu Webblogger clicando nos anúncios Google para eu adiquirir um domínio próprio! Abraços! Conto com sua com a sua colaboração! Abraços!

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger :phil: said...

I signed it.

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger Sonya said...

Cherish - Thanks for posting this. I think it needs as many signatures as it can get.

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

That is great - I signed it. I lost a good friend Laura Maurel to cancer the end of 2004. So sad :(

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger Fred said...

I'm headed over there now.

 
At 2/27/2006, Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Done. Happy to do it. I know several people who have been touched.

 
At 2/28/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Lori: Thank you so much!! I thought of your mom!

Alessandro: Wooo hooo my first spam in a different language!

Phil: Thank you very much!

Sonya: My pleasure!!

LoB: Thank you so much!!

Fred: Thank You very much!!

Mr. Fabulous: Thank you very much!!

word verification siraww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home