Monday, January 23, 2006

Finally The Michael Pays Attention to Me

I have been tagged by Michael because and I quote the Michael "Cherish (just cause she thinks I don't pay attention to her)" Finally Michael pays attention to me and I have to do work, whats up with that?????

1. 4 jobs I've had:
Parish Administrator
Project Manager
Stay at home Mom
Medical Assistant

4 Movies I would see over and over again:
Ever After
The Secretary
50 First Dates
4th is a tie: A Kings Tale/Excalibur/Princess Bride

3. 4 Places I've lived.
Maryland
Maryland
Maryland
Maryland

4. 4 Favorite TV shows:
Cold Case Files
American Justice
Whos Line is Anyway
City Confidential

5. 4 Places I've been on Vacation:
Niagra Falls, Canada
Florida
London, England
Puerto Rico

6. 4 Favorite Foods:
Stuffed Lobster
Steamed Crabs
Pizza
Anything Chocolate

7. 4 Places I'd rather be:
In a better financial situation
In a mansion because I am rich
In smaller clothes
In Spring or Fall
(I love living in Maryland so I will stay here!)


8. 4 Sites I visit:
Lori
Tim Elvis
Jim C
Undr

9. 4 Other Bloggers I'd wish this upon and also visit:
LoB
Top Cat
Still Searching
XMichra

10. 4 Things I'd rather do than answer tags:
Hanging out with my kids
Playing with my dog
Talking on the phone
Blogging

15 Comments:

At 1/23/2006, Blogger Underachiever said...

awww cherishy, thanks for visiting me.

Undr(I am not worthy)

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

yumm chocolate!!! I could live off of chocolate!!

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

heehee

I loved #3 - that was funny :) - stuffed lobster yumm! Of course the chocolate is a given haha!

Ok tagged - coming up tomorrow!

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger Tim ID said...

I am honored to be included in your list. Perhaps we both can come up with a suitable revenge for the Michael. :)

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger xmichra said...

haha.. true evil.. the tag buisness. I will get to it asap!

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

I think your perfect gift would be a chocolate pizza made in Maryland, served to you in a big Mansion by the water by handsome submissives dressed in Top cat uniforms..heh heh heh

 
At 1/24/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Undr: You are more than welcome... thank you for sharing your wit with us!! You are most definitely worthy!!

Linda: ooooo me too me too!!!!

LoB: Pretty Boring eh? I have never moved out the state. I am looking forward to reading yours!!

Tim: OOOOO sounds wonderful Tim! Michael better watch out!

XMichra: Hehe Thanks I will be looking forward to reading it!!

TC: OOOOOOO SOUNDS Like HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/25/2006, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

I'm up!

 
At 1/25/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks LoB

 
At 1/26/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Hey hon, I do intend to post on this, as I've been tagged, it's kind of a rule isn't it? :-)

Just have some things I need to get off my chest first, but I do plan on doing it. Perhaps saturday or sunday...?

 
At 1/27/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Hey Still Searching do not worry about it grinz...

 
At 1/28/2006, Blogger The Michael said...

Paul started it!

 
At 1/28/2006, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Done like dinner hon. :-)

I'm afraid it's not very interesting, but done it is.

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger Lady Baltimore said...

Hey! You live near me! :)

 
At 2/01/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Yuppers I sure do!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home