Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Two Things

Shamelessly stolen from Undr
2 names you go by
1. cherish
2. cherishy (named by Undr)


2 parts of your heritage
1. 5o% Italian
2. 50% German

2 things that scare you
1. Being alone
2. Big Dogs

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Cell phone
2. Computer

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Brown cords
2. Sweater brown/ivory

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Green Day
2. Audio Slave

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. St. Jimmy
2. Doesn’t Remind Me

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Trust
2. Patience

2 truths
1. I am very quirky
2. I am also controlling

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Eyes
2. Smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Hanging out with my kids
2. Blogging

2 things you want really badly
1. World Peace
2. A million bucks

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Somewhere WARM
2. Somewhere without snow

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Pay off my debt
2. Be Supermodel skinny

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude1. I am soooo NOT a dude2. I do like Football and Nascar (does that count?)

2 things you are thinking about now
1. How great Undr is
2. How much I enjoyed talking to Lori this morning

2 stores you shop at
1. Hechts
2. Safeway

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Everyone who reads my blog
2. Everyone who does not read my blog

13 Comments:

At 12/14/2005, Blogger Fred said...

Thanks for not tagging me. It made the post all the better.

But big dogs are so cute...they're just loud.

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Kid Ric said...

O.K. here goes....

2 names you go by
1. Kid Ric
2. Ric

2 parts of your heritage
1. German
2. American Indian

2 things that scare you
1. Guns
2. Drunk drivers

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Coffee
2. Computer

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Blue jeans
2. John Lennon T-shirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. My son
2. Pete Townshend and Rachel Fuller

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Ballerina Girl
2. Tender Heart

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Trust
2. fidelity

2 truths
1. I am quick witted
2. I love playing music

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. A young heart
2. An honest smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Playing music with my son
2. Blogging

2 things you want really badly
1. Peace
2. Happiness

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Amsterdam
2. London

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Travel the world
2. Write hit songs

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude
1. I wear boots.
2. I simply love down to earth women

2 things you are thinking about now
1. When my son will be getting home so we can jam
2. Putting a water pump on my truck

2 stores you shop at
1. Home Depot
2. Mackin' music

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Everyone
2. And everybody else

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Kid Ric said...

Thinking of you.

Peace, love and light.

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Tigre said...

The pics below make me sad, cause that biatch left me. biatch. Nice blog, however.

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Fred: Thank you for visiting! I am happy you are pleased I did not tag you ~winks~ I really like big dogs as well but... they scare me when they jump up on me. If they keep four feet on the ground then we can be best friends!

Ric: Thank you!! I really enjoyed reading your answers!

Tigre: I am very sorry my blog made you sad. But just remember when God closes a door he opens a window, I am sure there is a great girl waiting just around the corner for you!!

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I luv are morning chats!

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Lori

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Tigre said...

I enjoy a good inspirational!

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Tigre: Very nice blog and happy you liked it!

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

aww I ain't so great.

Thanks cherishy!

Undr

 
At 12/14/2005, Blogger JPA in STL said...

Actually to sum me all up in one question.

What are the two things that you run for:
DICK & FOOD

yes in tha order)

 
At 12/15/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

No snow here, cher!

 
At 12/15/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Packs my bags is heading to RHSP's house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home