Sunday, December 18, 2005

Redneck Christmas


My brother and I have a running joke (well he has a running joke with me, brothers ~rolls eyes~) because he is in Pennsylvania and I am in Maryland. He was born in PA and I was born in MD, even though he grew up in Maryland he moved back to Pennsylvania to attend college and ended up staying there. He sends me redneck jokes because I am south of the Mason Dixon Line. Please click here to see a Redneck Christmas joke that my brother sent me, it is very funny if you enjoy Redneck humor.

5 Comments:

At 12/18/2005, Blogger Still Searching... said...

*chuckle*

 
At 12/19/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Too Funny eh? Still Searching... My brother is such a nut!

 
At 12/19/2005, Blogger Simple American said...

I almost out of my chair. What a hoot.

 
At 12/19/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

I am definitely not redneck haha

 
At 12/19/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Simple American: Thank you for visiting! I really enjoyed your blog and I will be back! I am happy you found this funny.

LoB: hehe yeah but it is still funny winks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home