Saturday, December 24, 2005

Red Hot Blogger Contest

Red Hot Blogger 1st Runner Up

WOW I am so very shocked. Congrats to Romeo for winning Red Hot Blogger of 2005. I want to thank everyone who voted for my blog. I am so thrilled and SHOCKED!! that I was first runner up. I felt honored to be nominated. So again thank you for the votes!!!!!!!!!

Wonders if I kill Romeo's blog does that make me Red Hot Blogger? Like the first runner up in the Ms Universe contest. Hehe laughing as I am such a computer illiterate wannabe I am lucky I know how to turn my computer on.

A special thanks to RHSP for putting so much time and effort into his contest!!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 12/25/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

errr cherish babe.. it goes to yahoo email instead of my blog lol

 
At 12/25/2005, Blogger cherish said...

I just cut and pasted what you sent me RHSP.

 
At 12/25/2005, Blogger Jack said...

You were robbed

 
At 12/25/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Smiles thanks Jack!! I have to admit I am very shocked I was in second place! Thank you for your support!

 
At 12/29/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

YEAH!!

 
At 12/29/2005, Blogger cherish said...

loB: Thank you!

 
At 12/29/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

Cherish, you're Numero Uno with me!

 
At 12/29/2005, Blogger cherish said...

aww thanks Phil huggss

 
At 1/03/2006, Blogger katehopeeden said...

Then I would have to kill you so I could have it!
lol
Late, I know, but CONGRATS!
~K

 
At 1/03/2006, Blogger cherish said...

UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe

CONGRATS to you Kate!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home