Wednesday, December 07, 2005

GROWWLLLSSSSSS


I think I may have to change the name of my blog to bitching by cherish.

I am here to complain again this morning.


I really enjoy music. All music except rap, although I do like when Will Smith raps, hehe. Well nevertheless I equally enjoy music videos. Well... I have a bone to pick with MTV, VH1 and CMT.

These are all music video channels, right? Or are they???

I am so very sick of turning on these channels and seeing no music videos. Okay I am going to date myself but does anyone remember when MTV only played music videos. Those were the days music videos 24/7.


I am up at 4am, MTV and VH1 play commericals interrupted by a few music videos. I guess I should be thankful for that because after I get home from work there is not a music video to be found on VH1 or MTV. I do not care what dingbat is Top Model, about how poorly Danny is acting, about Hulk Hogan's or the Rev. 's home life. Although I will say I do like when they do the shows about a certain year; music, tv shows, fashion ect... but VH1 even kills this because they will play a marathon of these shows.

I also check CMT because I have a crush on Alan Jackson. They are the last one to fall victim to this new trend. I have turned on CMT to find a reality show about trying to make the Dallas Cheerleading squad and also they have CMT Theatre which plays movies. If I wanted to watch a movie I have 110 other channels to watch movies. I most definitely do not wish to view the cheerleading tryouts I have enough cheerleading in my life. Reality shows are not my favorite things anyway

Okay enough complaining... for today hehe.. Tomorrow I will be talking about how I am sooo NOT ready for Christmas. I have not bought one gift, I have not written on card and I have not put up one decoration.

12 Comments:

At 12/07/2005, Blogger The Michael said...

If only I had cable or satellite........

 
At 12/07/2005, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Ugh. I don't get those channels anymore. But I used to watch CMT and MuchMusic ALL the time when I did.

 
At 12/07/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Music videos? Where are those? I have not seen music videos on a MUSIC VIDEO CHANNEL for maybe 10 years. You have to have cable and go to the bottom of the list to get some video music stations.

 
At 12/07/2005, Blogger Bill Jones, Jr said...

Now they all have 2nd channels like MTV 2, but they make you pay extra for them. I just go on Yahoo music and watch the damn videos on my computer.

 
At 12/07/2005, Blogger Fred said...

Cherish - if you have digital or satellite, go to MTV2, or VHI Classics. All music videos, with none of the nonstop Real World crap. It's like the good old days.

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Michael: Uh oh are you still watching caveman television?

Still Searching: I do no think you are missing much!! hehe

LoB: Well at 4am they play music videos. I miss 24/7 music videos, sulks.

SableDawn: I did not realize there were other channels, interesting! But I have basic cable and do not get them.

Fred: Thank you Fred but I do not get those channels. Cries and poutssss Okay Fried I am moving in, you have warm weather and MTV2/VH1 classics.

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger Lori said...

We pay extra and get MTV2 and VH1 classics and Fuse (rock videos) but you are right they dont play enough videos, and now alot of artists are putting dvd's of their videos with their cd's. My brother bought me Creed's greatest hits and it has a dvd of all the songs videos I luv it.

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Instead of saying I want my MTV we are going to have to start saying I want my Videos.

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

4 am .. and what are doing up at 4 am? LOL

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger The Michael said...

Yep....broadcast right over the air....sigh

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I feel old now. I remember when MTV played videos all the time. LOL :)

 
At 12/08/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Lori: I am not sure that is available to me but I have no clue I just have basic cable. I do not even have digital.

Yells I want my Music Videos

LoB: Dreaming of Thursdays, hubba hubba... I peek in at all your blog entries but only Thursdays at 4am so no one sees me. But shhhhhhh its a secret...

Michael: And I thought I had it bad with just basic cable.

Linda: We are old pouts and criessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home