Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Campaigning For Red Hot Blogger 2005



RHBLOGGERnom

I received an email that I should be campaigning for votes for the Blogger of the Year. Not to be confused with Red Hot Booger of the Year (A slip of the finger and Blogger goes to Booger, not good) The polls close on Thursday, I believe RHSP wants votes in by Friday. Sends subliminal messages: please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!! Well I am not quite sure how to go about that. Beg for votes? Pay for votes? Bribe for votes? Sit back and hope for the best? hmmmmm well I am at a loss... Sends subliminal messages: please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!! But I was thinking what a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Holiday, Yule, Kwanzaa present if you vote for me for Red Hot Blogger of the Year just go to RHSP site or click the button above to check out the competition Sends subliminal messages: please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!! (They are great bloggers and I am honor to be nominated with them) and then if you like mine the best vote for me and you will not have to buy me a gift!! If you do not like mine best then just skip the voting process ~wink wink~ hehe. To vote email RHSP @ RHSPapa@yahoo.com. Right now the contest for RHSP apa's Man of the Year vote is open. Sends subliminal messages:please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!! I placed my vote for Johnny Depp because I think he is yummy. The nominees (click on their name to see who they are if you are not sure) are as follows:
Jason Statham
Johnny Depp
Matthew McConaughey
Hugh Jackman
Rob Thomas
Sends subliminal messages: please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!!

Well thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. I really have enjoyed blogging immensely! I started blogging in late August of this year, so I am still a novice but it is great therapy to get it out of my head and on paper!
Sends subliminal messages: please vote for cherish please vote for Johnny!!

13 Comments:

At 12/21/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

LOL that is too funny - well at least you are sure to get some votes out of the sublimial messages haha! Sorry cherish I would have to go with Matthew :P

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Looks around all innocent like ummm errr umm subliminal messages I have no clue what you are talking about. Smiles all angelic and sweet!!

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger kari said...

Love to read you...just found you in fact, through RHSP's site. Sorry...if I'd been coming longer I might've succumbed to the subliminal manipulations but I must vote for Geez...no Cherish...no Geez...no Cherish. Just kidding. Keep on bloggin' baby!

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger Jack said...

Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 or the creator of Veronica Mars?

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Kari: hmmm Thinking I need to put a few more subliminal messages there should not have been even the option to think of another blogger, chuckles!! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!!

Jack: Rob Thomas the singer, I really do not know him but you can click on his name on my blog entry and it will show you a picture of him.
Thanks for coming back!

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Your messages are working I voted for you 1000 times my beautiful sexy sister. Now for some reason I keep thinking of Johnny in his pirate costume stealing my "treasure" oops sorry day dreaming LOL.

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger Jack said...

Okay, I voted for you.
Rob Thomas is who Tom Cruise was allegedly caught in bed with allegedly prompting his alleged sham romance/marriage with Katie Holmes.

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Lori: Wooo hoooo 1000 votes yeahhh!!! althought I voted for Johnny 10,000 and RHSP said it only counts as one!

Jack: Are you serious??? I never heard that before, and Thank you for voting for me!!!

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger Simple American said...

You have my vote cherish

 
At 12/21/2005, Blogger The Michael said...

Why do I have this sudden urge to run down to the polls and vote for something?

 
At 12/22/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Simple American: Thank you very much your money is in the mail!! hehe I appreciate the vote but mostly appreciate you coming back to visit and leaving a comment!

Michael: oO(Mwahaha my evil plan is working well...) Go with that feeling Michael! Sends a few more subliminal messages VOTE CHERISH THE MICHAEL!!! Thanks for stopping by VOTE CHERISH THE MICHAEL!!! and leaving a comment. ~evil laugh~

 
At 12/22/2005, Blogger Tigre said...

where do i find more information about Red Hott Blogger... i think i would like to vote myself...i mean you. Sorry i been absent a while, and will be again for about 12 days.

 
At 12/22/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks for stopping by Tigre, just click on the Red Red Hot Blogger button and you will go to RHSP's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home