Saturday, November 19, 2005

Personal Information About Me



Thank you to Seeker who I shamelessly snatched this idea from.

I have been suffering from writer's block lately, which I am sure anyone who reads my blog frequently can tell. The last thing I wrote was about my grandmother. I just can not seem to find anything to write about. I felt insulted recently and it seems to have thrown me into doubt and second thoughts about my blog. Well I am trying to put this behind me so I can enjoy writing in my blog again. I received an email from my brother that I was going to cut and paste into a blog entry. But I read Seeker's blog and thought what a great idea! I do have a firm belief that this is my blog and I can write whatever I please with no concern about anyone else's opinion. I guess I just have to recover from the curve ball that whacked me in the head.

Questions about me... Stolen from Seeker (You all should pop over to his blog click here for erotic and sensual writings. The Seeker is AMAZING!!! it is like nothing I have ever read before)

So, here it is:
1. Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random. (Exceptions are my identity or questions to lead to my identity.)
2. I have to answer them honestly. I will answer them all (within reason).

Gulps I hope this does not open Pandora's box. hehe Or I may just see that no one really wants to know anything about me.


11 Comments:

At 11/19/2005, Blogger Jen said...

Seeker is amazing, I read there often.

OK, me first...

1. Does your hubby know about your D/s life?

2. You seem like a strong willed woman, how difficult is it to become a submissive once you have worked your entire life to be who you are?

3. Whats your favorite thing to do when you find yourself totally alone, with nothing to do?

 
At 11/19/2005, Blogger The Michael said...

Personally, I would LOVE to get into Pandora's box!
hehe

1. hmmmmm.....nevermind, I'll see how you answer the other's questions first.

 
At 11/19/2005, Blogger JPA in STL said...

1.) If you could HAVE that "one thing" you have wanted your entire life but once you except it someone you have never met living on the other side of the world would LOSE their "one thing" at the same exact time. Would you except yours?

2.) If you were given the opportunity to make the opposite decision about something in your life what would it be?

3.)If you only had three choices of someone to be, which one would you pick
a.) Dominatrix
b.) Geisha
c.) Mafia Wife

 
At 11/19/2005, Blogger Fred said...

I'll just sit back and watch the questions come in. I'm already looking forward to some of the answers.

Good luck!

 
At 11/19/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Jenny: Thank you for visiting great questions!

Michael: hehe @ Pandora's Box

James: Awesome Questions!

Fred: Thank you for visiting!

I am going to answer all the questions at one time on the next blog entry. I thought I would give it a few days.

 
At 11/20/2005, Blogger Jim C said...

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

2. If you could invite 5 people to dinner who would they be (alive, dead, fiction, non-fiction - whatever)

3) What is your favorite fantasy (doesn't have to be sexual)

 
At 11/20/2005, Blogger Lori said...

OK here it goes, it is kinda tough after reading James and Jim c's questions. 1) If you could change one thing on your body what would it be. 2) Is there something you always wanted to do but never found the courage to do it. 3) What was you feeling the day you found out you was pregnant with your children (sorry 2 in 1 question).

 
At 11/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Lori and Jim for responding I really appreciate your time. I was thinking I guess everyone knows almost everything about me since I did 101 things about me, hehe.

I am going to post the answers tomorrow evening.

 
At 11/21/2005, Blogger Still Searching... said...

Hmmm...

1) Favourite childhood memory?

2) Age?

3) Why did you start this blog?

Looking forward to your answers.

 
At 11/21/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Bwoooo haaaa - I can not wait to read the responses to these ;)

I will keep mine pretty simple, yet very interested in the answers.

1. What is your favorite position having sex? not so easy .. and why is it your favorite position?
2. Your stuck on a deserted island with only one other person (male or female) and you had to have sex with them to re-populate earth .. who would it be?
3. Morning sex, afternoon sex, or evening sex? and why?

(how come mine are all about sex - LOL)

 
At 11/21/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Still Searching and Richard: Thank you for the questions smiles, I appreciate you taking the time to leave questions for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home