Friday, November 04, 2005

Blogger names Shamelessly Stolen from Lori


I snatched this from Lori like a thief in the night.

Why did you chose the name of your blog?

I think mine is quite obvious but... sometimes what is obvious to us is not so obvious to others. So please share why you chose the name you did.

I go by the submissive name cherish because I believe all submissives should be cherished. I picked cherishmeplease because I was just coming out of a very painful break up and being betrayed by my best friend, and it was how I felt; help me I feel broken, beaten, abandoned and I wanted to be cherished. So I think the name was much more a state of mind when I began my blog. I started writing in my blog to get rid of all the nonsense that was floating around my head. So I picked cherishmeplease. I do believe every single person should be cherished for the lovely person they are inside. Smiles

I thought this was such a great question. So I snuck into Lori's blog while she was sleeping peacefully and snatched it. shhhhh!!! Please do not tell her, she might beat me like I stole something... hmmmmm maybe you should tell her. HEHEHE okay sorry I am a bit punchy this morning... giggles!!! T.G.I.F. especially because I am off work today!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 11/04/2005, Blogger crazysilver said...

Is that my "the journey"? I think I saw another one somewhere...if it is, I'm flattered I made your post! and I will answer you later, when I have more time...if it isn't I feel a little silly, and I'm blushing...

 
At 11/04/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I was wondering were my idea went LMAO I go to bed its there I get up its gone hmmmm so you are the sexy stranger visiting me in the middle of the night. I choose my blogger name LoriNflorida cause I live in Florida and my name is in the middle of the word Florida so I am LoriNFlorida.

 
At 11/04/2005, Blogger The Michael said...

Mine more or less says exactly what it is, what life might be like if lived by another side of me.

 
At 11/04/2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I go by beadinggalinms cause I make beaded jewerly, I am gal who lives in Mississippi. My blog name is Mississippi Mud Pie cause I love chocolate, I am fluffy like a marshmallow and lil nutty and I live in MS :)
I am honored you had my name on there.

 
At 11/05/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

Wow, that is a great question that you, ahem, borrowed from Lori. I have 2 blogs, one is called my-shrinkage because I intended it to be theraputic for me by having a means to journal (which it has been) and my other blog is chemo-chronicles because I use it to post thoughts and some rage (I'm afraid) at what I am going through with having cancer and having to do the chemo.

 
At 11/05/2005, Blogger Still Searching... said...

If the mindless meanderings in your post was in reference to my spot...

Meander: To move aimlessly and idly without fixed direction. ie. Thoughts banging around my mind that I need to get out. Although having no particular direction, and are quite often aimless, you could say they are mindless, and they meander...

Therefore, Mindless Meanderings (thoughts that may or may not make sense and tend to jump around in subject and form.) :-)

 
At 11/06/2005, Blogger Paul (rock star wanna be) said...

Hiya,
Found you VIA Phil. You have a very cool Blog. If you get a chance, stop by over at my Psycho Circus. Read my bio and you'll know why I chose that title.
Peace

 
At 11/07/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you to everyone who signed. I was curious about everyone's blog, I put the names up of the blog's I read, but I wanted to know about everyone's blog name. Thank you for taking the time to answer the question.

 
At 11/07/2005, Blogger Kid Ric said...

My blog name is "A Musicians blog" and I am exactly what it implies. A musician.

Peace, love and light.

 
At 11/08/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Ric... I appreciate you leaving comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home