Monday, November 21, 2005

Answers to Questions About Me

First I would like to thank everyone who responded!

Secondly please stop by and see Seeker's questions and answers, they are fantastic!! click here
Jenny
1. Does your hubby know about your D/s life?
My husband does not know about my attraction hmmm maybe addiction to this lifestyle.
2. You seem like a strong willed woman, how difficult is it to become a submissive once you have worked your entire life to be who you are?
I am a very strong willed woman, sometimes a bit too strong willed I believe. hehe I am in a position of authority at work, also home ~winks~ everything is my responsibility and to be completely honest with you I enjoy that immensely. I am a submissive to only One, no others. I guess that is the difference, it is so different than my entire life that I absolutely love it. I keep this a secret from my husband because it is one part of me that I have for myself. Being a wife and mom, I have no privacy, the kids barge in showers, bathroom, phone calls, their needs are immediate. They go in my drawers, closet, desk and do not realize it is so violating at times. So this is something that I do not share with my family or friends. It is not hard at all being a submissive, actually it is wonderful to give someone the control and responsibility. If you give the gift of submission to a true Master/Dominant and not a wannabe who thinks it is all about his needs, his desires and sex, then it is an amazingly beautiful relationship. The Dominant gains strength by his submissive and the submissive find the one person in this world who loves and cherishes her like no other. It is the most initimate and loving relationship when the two people are true and honest.
3. Whats your favorite thing to do when you find yourself totally alone, with nothing to do? To snuggle on the couch with my doggie and a soft blanket watching feel good no thinking movies e.g. 50 First Dates, 13 to 30, Ever After, Shrek, anything that requires no thought... I just love to enjoy watching a movie when it is completely quiet with no interruptions.

JPA
1.) If you could HAVE that "one thing" you have wanted your entire life but once you except it someone you have never met living on the other side of the world would LOSE their "one thing" at the same exact time. Would you except yours?
WOW Great question James, I had to really think about this, and I would have to sadly decline mine. I would not enjoy it knowing that someone else lost theirs, the guilt would be overwhelming.
2.) If you were given the opportunity to make the opposite decision about something in your life what would it be?
I have two answers. Number one I would not have spoiled my daughter so much in her earlier life. Number two I would have let my daughter join cheerleading when she was little. I always held her back from doing cheerleading and three years ago she came to me with application form filled out in hand, said take me to register or I will have my dad take me. It has been the best thing for her. She is an amazing cheerleader and I think she would have so much more confidence in herself if she has been cheerleading for many years. She just made the elite competition team and we are so happy but I am so very sorry I held her back for 6 years, I just did not think it would be good for her. That is my biggest regret in life.
3.)If you only had three choices of someone to be, which one would you pick
a.) Dominatrix
b.) Geisha
c.) Mafia Wife
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC hehehe Most definitely C, James..

Jim C.
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Well I wish I could say it was some crazy sexual escapade but I am pretty private. I am much more daring behind closed doors than out in public. Chuckles I think that is because I tend to lean towards the shy side. So I would have to say the most daring thing I have ever done is given birth twice without any medication whatsoever completely natural, ouchies yes feel every single thing. Secondly I did give my husband a blow job outside his home right before we got married but he lived on a large piece of property so there was no one around for miles.
2. If you could invite 5 people to dinner who would they be (alive, dead, fiction, non-fiction - whatever)
non family members:Jesus, Claude Monet, Johann Sebastian Bach, Saint Anthony, Pope John Paul
family members: Nana, Poppy, Aunt Sue, Mark and my friend Debbie Hogan who was murdered by one of our neighbors when we were in the fifth grade. (all have passed on)
3) What is your favorite fantasy (doesn't have to be sexual)
I often fantasize about winning the lottery (BIG) paying off all my bills, buy a large piece of property on the island where I live, right on the water and building three homes; one for my mother, one for my family and one for my brother's family. I can not imagine anything better than all of us living right next to each other.

Lori
1) If you could change one thing on your body what would it be. Hmmmmm head to toe hehehe.. I think I would say my hands and feet, I have short fat little fingers and toes and I would love to have slender hands and feet with long fingers and toes.
2) Is there something you always wanted to do but never found the courage to do it.
Public Speaking - I am so shy that I could never find the courage to speak in public.
3) What was you feeling the day you found out you was pregnant with your children (sorry 2 in 1 question).
My husband and I tried to get pregnant for 2.5 years with no luck. As soon as we decided to put off getting pregnant for another 9 months to kind of regroup. I found out I was pregnant. I was BEYOND elated. I just could not believe it. I had the pregnancy test and was going to do it in the morning. I was too excited to sleep so I read the test and it said you had to have at least 5 hours of urine before doing the test. I sat watching the clock and at 2am I performed the test and it was BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said to myself I would tell hubby when he woke up. I sat looking at him for 10 minutes then woke him up. We celebrated. Now my son was a totally different story, we planned to have the kids 5 years apart. When she was going off to Kindergarten I would be pregnant... blah blah blah hehehe God had other plans for us. Well my son was a pull out baby, we can only imagine the little turkey snuck in in the pre ejaculation fluid giggles. Well when my daughter was 8 months old I worked at a doctor's office. One of my patients brought me this lemon twist thing, one bite and I thought OMG I am pregnant. Everyone was laughing thought I was so cute yeah right you are pregnant and I insisted I was pregnant, so my friend did a pregnancy test when she came out of the lab her eyes were so big. I burst out crying. (I still feel guilty about this) I called my husband and he said it will be fine why are you crying? I said we have a baby and she was suppose to be 5 years old when I get pregnant again. *he laughed* He said oh it will be great one baby in the highchair when she is done the next baby goes in, when she is out of her crib the next baby goes into the crib. (Well we ended up with two cribs and two highchairs but it was awesome )I sat at my desk smiling and I knew it would be fine and then the excitement filtered in and I never looked back. He was the greatest well timed surpise in our life!!!

Still Searching
1) Favourite childhood memory?
I went to Disney on the Auto Train, I would say I was 10ish. There was a singer on the train in one of the cars. So our family went to enjoy the entertainment. He was asking for requests and I had my mom ask him to sing Sweet Caroline for me. So he very excitedly said oh is your name Caroline? I said no my name is Michele but my friend's name is Caroline. He started singing Sweet Caroline. I remember feeling so happy to hear him sing something I requested (even though I had my mom ask). Then he said now for the most important song of the night and he began singing Michele my Belle. I was so embarrassed. Well for the rest of the trip everyone on the train knew my name, they were saying hi Michele up and down the train. Of course my brother and I were walking car to car in search of an adventure. When the train arrived in Florida, we gathered our belongings and headed out to claim our car. The singer was waiting for me at the train station and I jumped into his arms. He hugged me tight and said I was his most favorite audience member ever. I remember him telling me he would remember me forever. chuckles back then I really believed it. For that moment in my life I felt special.
2) Age?
I turned GULPS 38 in August.
3) Why did you start this blog?
I began writing my blog because I was heartbroken and betrayed; I had nowhere to turn and so many things to get out of my head. So I started my blog to free my mind.

Richard
1. What is your favorite position having sex? not so easy .. and why is it your favorite position?
~ooo blushes a bit~ Most definitely doggie style!! It hits that WOW button just perfectly and leaves lots of room for extra curricular activities; e.g. playful spanking, hair pulling, you can go easy and slow or hard, deep and fast...
2. Your stuck on a deserted island with only one other person (male or female) and you had to have sex with them to re-populate earth .. who would it be?
Most definitely my husband because we make such beautiful babies (grinz wickedly you have seen my beauties dont you agree??? hehe)!!
Now if it was just for sex Alan Jackson please!! with a little Billy Joe Armstrong on the side.

3. Morning sex, afternoon sex, or evening sex? and why?
I am an equal opportunity sexual encounter person, anytime is good for me. So I will chose all three because there is no bad time to have sex and I truly enjoy them all. Morning sex is great because everyone is so snuggley in the morning and you are already in bed. Afternoon sex is fantastic because if you have the opportunity to be in bed mid afternoon then you have plenty of time for lots of sex. Evening sex is great because the day is finished, no worries and mmmn what a way to end the day. But I will try to skip the late night sex because once I have sex it energizes me and then I am up half the night.

6 Comments:

At 11/21/2005, Blogger Lori said...

WOO HOO, doggie style sex with a Mafia wife morning, noon and nite life just doesnt get any better than that. :)
Great answers to your questions.

 
At 11/21/2005, Blogger cherish said...

hehe thank you Lori!!!

 
At 11/22/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Yea I have to agree with Lori heehee! Very nice answers and thank you so much for putting these up!

 
At 11/22/2005, Blogger cherish said...

LoB: Thank you for the kind words!

 
At 11/23/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

yw =)

 
At 6/02/2007, Blogger Jaffe said...

Fellow Blogspot blogger, Found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home