Saturday, October 22, 2005

UNDEFEATED 8 and 0






















WOW what a game....14 to zip!! Football weather, muddy, wet and cold!! I really hate the close games. I was so nervous and thrilled when the game was finally over.

My son ROCKED!!! He had a few amazing plays, a bunch of awesome plays and even more great plays. Hehehe I am not prejudice, my boy truly rocks... laughs!!!! Well he is very good and I am very proud of him. This game was much closer than the last game so he played much more. As I mentioned previously he is on the 1st string, offense, 1st string defense and part of the 3rd string when they go out. The referees SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they were not paid off before the game, I hope they at least got paid off after the game because they definitely compromised their self respect and integrity today. I would think they left the game quite ashamed and without the ability to look at themselves in the mirror.

Well we have one last game in the regular season, our last game is against a team we played earlier in the season. They are such a dirty team, I already blogged about this team click here if you are interested in seeing the post. I truly hope these boys can beat this team again and finish the season undefeated. It will be the first team in our league that ever finished undefeated.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Three cheers for the football team.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

 
At 10/23/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks Lori Hugggssssss!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home