Friday, October 07, 2005

STILL UNDEFEATED!!! and WET!!! VERY WET!!!!!!















Well the rain I was waiting for all day finally appeared. Two minutes after my son's team started playing. When I say rain I really mean torrential downpours. Oh boy we were soaked and dripping. It was like hurricane rain, you know what I mean horizonal rain, the rain was not coming down, it was raining from East to West ugghhhhh...... The worst kind of rain. But.... on the other hand WE WON YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 to 0 yippppeeeeeeee!!! We are now 6 and 0 and the team we beat is 4 and 2. Well I am still drenched but happy!!!

6 Comments:

At 10/08/2005, Blogger Lori said...

CONGRATS!!!!
on the win and you got to be in a downpour Yeah. Double win LOL.

 
At 10/08/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks sexy friend!!!!

 
At 10/08/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

It's pouring here too, it's great! I just cooked some burgers on the grill with only shorts on.
Glad you guys won...

 
At 10/08/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Phil!! Yes I am enjoying the rain immensely!

 
At 10/10/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Ah playing football in the rain ... sweet! :) Congrats on the win!

 
At 10/10/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Richard!! My son really loved playing in the rain at first but as time passed he was ready for the game to be over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home