Friday, October 07, 2005

Rain, Rain and More Rain














YEAHHHHHHH..... We are supposed to have a rain event this weekend. It is suppose to start raining today and continue through Sunday and I am thrilled. I love the rain. It engages my senses and awakens me. I love how the rain cleanses the outside; washing away all the dirt, dust, grass clippings and leaves. It all just washes away and everything seems so much more fresh and clean. The rain feeds the earth and animals. I love to listen to the rain as it beats a rythmic melody. I love the smell of the earth after a soaking rain, so fresh and clean.



I think the ultimate experience for me would be to have the opportunity to stand, sit and lay outside on a warm spring evening completely naked as the rain caresses every single inch of me.









6 Comments:

At 10/07/2005, Blogger DietKing said...

"Here's an umbrella so you don't get wet!" LOL...Kidding!
I love reading your blog because the images you share are soulful and very spiritual--I look forward to reading you whenever you post. Thanks again for sharing the beauty in the simplicity of things taken for granted.
Enjoy your 'wet' weekend!;-)
Adam

 
At 10/07/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Adam!! I enjoy your blog as well, it always makes me laugh. Have a great weekend Adam!!

 
At 10/07/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Where do you find those amazing pictures! Yes being outside in the rain is wonderful when its nice and warm and caresses your body. Of course, yesterday running and this morning running ... in the rain haha! Running naked I think would draw too much attention ;)

Thank you for writing .. makes my day!

 
At 10/07/2005, Blogger cherish said...

I can imagine running in the rain would not be too much fun, although refreshing if the day is hot. But I bet it is very uncomfortable to run when your clothes stick to you! Grinz but I bet you look sexy!

 
At 10/07/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Rain rain go away come again another day like Cherishs birthday so she can have her wish and stand in the rain nude. LOL I luv to play in the rain as long as there is no lighting, I have been caught in a few rain showers riding my bicycle somehow it always makes me feel better. And its always nice when you get to see a rainbow.

 
At 10/07/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Oh yes the rain has started my darling friend Lori...

I love rainbows too!!! They are so beautiful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home