Sunday, October 30, 2005

Personality Test

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (36%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (66%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion (43%) moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

This is very funny because I think it describes me how I am feeling the past few days, but not how I am normally. I wonder if the results change depending on your mood.

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2005, Blogger Fred said...

My results:

Stability: 76%
Orderliness: 83%
Extraversion: 40%

Looks like I'm pretty structured?

 
At 10/31/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Absolutely Fred, great results!! Stable and orderly very cool hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home