Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey



I have started reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. WOW WEEEEEEEEE What an amazing book!!! Oh my it takes my breath away. It is slow reading for me because it is emotionally draining as I read it. So I am reading a little bit at a time. James also has a book My Friend Leonard which I actually started reading first but I want to finish A Million Little Pieces first before moving onto My Friend Leonard. I just wanted to share these amazing books with my friends.

5 Comments:

At 10/30/2005, Blogger Fred said...

I'm reading all about the Enlightenment and the Renaissance for my new classes. I think you got the better deal.

 
At 10/31/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Agrees totally Fred!!

 
At 10/31/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

you are reading Oprah's choice eh?! LOL!

 
At 10/31/2005, Blogger cherish said...

YUP YUP RHSP!!! Go Oprah Go Oprah!!! hehehe!!! I have been trying to get this book for a long time, and I am thrilled I finally have it. Thanks Mom!! She got the book for me.

 
At 4/28/2006, Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on how to eat pussy Check out my Penis Enlargement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home