Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Leo From Lori


From my Dear Friend
Lori who sends me the most beautiful pictures everyday to brighten my day.





















LEO
Surrounded by her corresponding colors of gold, orange and red, the Leo Fairy stands beneath her ruling Sun next to a gold chalicethat is lit with a flame befitting this fire sign. Withthe symbol of Leo tattooed on her shoulder,she wears a golden armband inset with the official Leo gemstone, the ruby. Bay leavesadorn her hair and marigolds, a flower linkedto this Zodiac sign, frame this piece.

Leo SymbolismRuling Planet:
The SunElement: FireSymbol:
The LionFlowers: Bay Leaf, MarigoldColors: Gold, Orange,
RedGemstone: RubyTraits: Powerful, Impressive

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I luv this picture. Marigolds I plant every year in my yard I have always had a fascination with them for some reason now I know why.

 
At 10/12/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Very nice - the colors are fabulous. Leo is a strong astro sign right?

 
At 10/12/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Lori: Smile thank you again for the picture I just love it.

Richard: Grinz I believe so! hehe

 
At 10/13/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home