Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Miss You Very Much!!!!!!!!



Curses Wilma because I miss my friend Richard so very much. He always made a comment on every entry of my blog, it made me feel like I was special enough that he never missed a post. I miss reading his blog immensely; his wit, his compassion, his sense of humor, his thoughts and his HNT pics hubba hubba(2 have passed). He is a truly amazing human being. I prayed so hard that Wilma would spare his area and he would be safe. God answered; Richard is safe and his home is still standing!! Thank You God!! But I did not pray for his electricity, ugghhh..... I will know for next time but for now I am very lonely without him. My heart is breaking for him, (and the other 6 million people also) because I can not imagine being without electricity for this long. Cut off from my blog,ugghh *chuckles*... But of course Richard being the most awesome person that he is, he is just taking it in stride. Cell phones are great by the way!!!!!!! Without that contact I would have been going nuts because I would not have known this very special person was safe.

I clicked on one of my very favorite blogs today and it is gone. I am very saddened by this and I hope that
Cliff will return to blogging or that this was just a goof at blogland. If you are gone Cliff I will miss you and your blog immensely!!

5 Comments:

At 10/30/2005, Blogger Fred said...

I hope he's OK. He's in Broward County, which took quite a hit. I'm sure he'll be back soon; it takes a lot to get LoB down!

 
At 10/30/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Smiles thanks for visiting Fred. Yes I have talked to him a few times and he is doing good just no electricity. Thanks for commenting!

 
At 10/30/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Richard is how I found my sexy soul sister Cherish. I miss reading his blog also and HNT we need are HNT haha.

 
At 10/30/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Oh my gosh Sexy Soul Sis I totally forgot... Thank you Richard for introducing me to my soulsister. I miss his HTN pictures too!!!!!!!!!! He is such a hottie... Still having HNT motorcycle dreams giggles...

Oh heck I am going on my fourth word verification... 5 letters and straight forward letters, tries again... it is hard to see word verification through my I miss Richard tears...

 
At 10/30/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Fourth was the charm. hehe oh crap now I have to do it again... goes for the first time submission

 

Post a Comment

<< Home