Sunday, October 02, 2005

Homecoming Weekend

Well thank You God, I made it through Homecoming weekend. My daughter going to her first football game and parade with her friends. (I did send my son with his friend and friend's father, was that cheating a bit? nahhh) She went to her first highschool dance. Now I have my angel home and I am so happy this God forsaken weekend is over!!!!! I arrived at the dance about 20 minutes early to pick up my daughter. I was so very tempted to peek in but I thought if she saw me she would kill me. My priest is the Police chaplain and attends all the dances. So he was patroling outside and came over to the car. He and I talked for 20 minutes and I was very relieved because he took my opportunity away to peek. I am sure if I sat their alone for 20 minutes I would have talked myself into peeking into the dance. Father and I were talking about how some of the kids dressed. You should have seen some of these dresses. They looked as if they should have been walking the street instead of going to a dance.

5 Comments:

At 10/03/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I agree with you about the dresses now days and how they make all of girls clothes now days, its like youth and innocence are gone.

 
At 10/03/2005, Blogger cherish said...

I am just thrilled my girl does not wear those clothes. She wears long shorts and tshirts. She has the skater style going and I am happy!!! hehehe She hates wearing her practice uniform for cheerleading saying it is too short. She is pulling it down while all the other cheerleaders are folding their waistbands down to make them shorter.

 
At 10/03/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Skater style is good to not show the tummy. I can not handle the tummy :/ - get all googled by that. btw I usually keep everything and all my thoughts to myself because high school aged girls just are too "developed" nowadays. You dirty old man you! haha I just always remember that might or could have been my daughter that some guy is oogling over.

 
At 10/03/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Trust me I am shocked at what some of these girls look like. I swear they look like college girls. I do not remember girls looking like that when I was in high school. Also, I agree with you I will take the skater style anytime!!!

 
At 10/04/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Yea, they didn't look like THAT when I was in high school hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home