Wednesday, October 19, 2005

EX Friend














Well... I had the unfortunate experience of running into my EX best friend in a chat room today. Well she stayed briefly and moved on, of course she has no clue it is me. My skin crawled just seeing her name. I do not understand how I can love someone one day and because of a betrayal I can hate her with such a great passion the next day. It makes me upset with myself because I do not wish her to have such power over me. I have forgiven her because she is human, but as for forgetting, never... The strange thing is that knowing me as I do, I would think I would love to have a great debate that escalates to an argument and then crawls into something I will be greatly ashamed of later. But... I do not even wish to talk to her. I do not wish to waste my breathe on her. chuckles as I know you are thinking I am wasting blog space on her. It just has me thinking of how close love and hate can be in the spectrum of life.

8 Comments:

At 10/19/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

I know the feeling Cherish. As hard as it is, try to move forward.

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Phil, smiles... You are right I need to move forward, I am giving her way too much power and that is not me. I was doing great until I saw her for a moment yesterday and today I feel better. I guess in my heart of hearts I miss her but I do not miss the person who deceived me.

Hope you are feeling better!

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger littleone said...

Just my 2cents worth..
like you i used to hunger for the "debate" that lead to worse...... it always left me feeling worse than before.... now i remember a great woman's teachings (that great woman would be my grandmother) she used to say:
the best revenge is to live one's life well...... and to be happy" it does work.... (most of the time.. grinning)

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Friend like that deserves to be ignored! Move on and show her that she is insignificant!

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger Lori said...

A true friend doesnt betray a friend, I always believe in the old saying what goes around comes around she will get what she deserves one day.

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger DietKing said...

Cherish,

I'll be the dissenter here. First of all, I don't think you're wasting time talking about this person or feeling what you feel. This is how you are--period. It's not about power, either--it's about getting over hurt and analyzing the hell out of it until your brain is ready to accept it. That takes time--why try forcing it out of your psyche? To me, that's a waste of energy because if you're not ready to move on, then you're not ready. No crime there--you're only human. And no one (including you!) should judge the time frame of how and when you come to terms with something.
Hope this helps. Sorry if I've made matters worse.
Adam;-)

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger Buffalo said...

The greater the love, the greater the hurt.

 
At 10/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

littleone: That is great advice, smiles!! Your grandmother was very wise. Thank you so much for sharing it.

RHSP: Kisses thank you for the advice and support.

Lori: Very true said one true friend to another ~winks~ huggss

Adam: You did not make it worse, you made it better, thank you for the wonderful advice!!

Buffalo: Agrees 100% thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home