Wednesday, October 12, 2005

About Me

Snagged From Richard: FYI about myself, using Google images. Something that was fun to do and that it was interesting to find after doing the search. Try it ... quite interesting sometimes =). Here's the directions:Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.- The name of the town where you grew up- The name of the town where you live now- Your name- Your Grandmother's name (pick one)- Your favorite food- Your favorite drink- Your favorite song- Your favorite smell


The Town Where I Grew Up

(It brought up where I attended Middle School and High School)











The Town Where I Live










My Name (no clue who this kid is but thinks he is cute)













My Grandmother's name

Nothing came up

Favorite Food
mmnn mmmmnn Goooddd









Stuffed Lobster

Favorite Drink











Rootbeer Float Yummy Yummy

Favorite Smell












Outside right after it rains

Thank you again Richard!!!


4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

Great idea, that may be tomorrow's blog

 
At 10/13/2005, Blogger Lori said...

It looks like a beautiful town you live in and stuffed lobsters and rootbeer floats I agree Yummmie!

 
At 10/13/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Cool! Yummmm stuffed lobster! See I could not pick an absolute favorite food or smell or drink because there are so many! Your welcome - it's fun to see all the info on the internet!

 
At 10/13/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Phil: I look forward to peeking in and seeing your pics Phil.

Lori: I truly love where I live, it has grown up so much around here but... I still love it!!

Richard: mmmnn it was very hard for me to pick a favorite as well... I just went with what popped into my mind first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home