Tuesday, October 25, 2005

31 Questions



















Picture from Lori

I stole this from
Undr...

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Jeff Gordon

2. Where was your first kiss?
On the lips with my friend Louie in the pool, underwater hehe

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Never

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, my brother but he always started it

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Never, I am shy and I can not sing to save my life

6.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes

7.What really turns you on?
Sense of humor, confidence

8.What do you usually order from starbucks?
I have never been Starbucks

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Not allowing my daughter to join cheerleading when she was younger because I did not think it would be a good experience. She tried for years to get me to sign her up, until finally three years ago at age 10 she looked at me (very seriously) with filled out cheerleading papers in her hand and said you sign me up or I will ask my Dad. Cheerleading has been such a positive influence in her life and I am so very sorry I kept her from it. I regret it everyday!!!

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes by making bad decision and Yes by following my heart and not my head at times

11. Say something totally random about you:
I love to see and hear people laugh. I think laughter is God’s greatest gift. People forget what they look like and trying to be posed, they just let it all out.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?Nope

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?Yes I love Shrek and actually almost every Disney movie!! I still watch Full House. (Prefers the first shows) Okay kill me now I love the Wiggles (waves to Anthony my favorite wiggle)

14. Did you have braces?
No

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
yes

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
In the hospital where I had my daughter they had one room set up like a restaurant. The new mommy and daddy would go to the room and have a catered dinner. There were other couples there and it was a very cool concept. Before my husband came to get me for our dinner reservation he picked up our daughter at the nursery. We were the only couple in there that brought our baby. I loved it!!!

17. When do you know it's love?
When you can forgive the other person for almost anything. A look, a smile or a word erases whatever they did to make you angry.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes sign language

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No

20. What magazines do you read?
I do not read magazines

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
yes several, proms, wedding, and funerals

22.Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
Yes, my grandfather

23.Do you watch mtv?
Yes on and off, mostly off… I prefer VH1 for music videos. But MTV sometimes plays what I like… I watch both of them in the morning. After that there are no videos, its all reality shows and info shows…

24.What's something that really annoys you?LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. What's something you really like?
Seeing someone smile, hearing giggling and laughter

26.Do you like Michael Jackson?
which one? I liked him in the earlier years. I thought thriller was awesome!

27 Can you dance?
I do not like to dance

28.What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up?I have stayed up for days.

29.Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Yes, I have a heart condition, it was acting up and I could not seem to get it stabilized.

30.Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No

31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?Yes, I think it is interesting to learn about people.

Thanks
Undr

7 Comments:

At 10/25/2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Cherishy:

Great job.

Take care of you.

Undroo

 
At 10/25/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I have never been to a Starbucks either. I luv your answer for number 17 that is exactly when you know you are in luv when all is forgiven with a smile, hug or a kind word or better yet when you get The Look the one that makes you melt. ;)

 
At 10/26/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks Undr!!!

Smooochesss Lori winks

 
At 10/26/2005, Blogger Jim C said...

My proof...
Test Results

 
At 10/26/2005, Blogger cherish said...

ooooooo Jim KILLER!!! hehehe... I was 310 and my purity test was 78% I need some corrupting. chuckles

 
At 10/26/2005, Blogger Jim C said...

Apparently, I'm the right person for it....:>P

 
At 10/26/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Yes with a score like that I think you Jim!!!!!!!

laughing so hard the word verification is emdup, when I first looked at it I thought it was endup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home