Monday, September 19, 2005

WTF

Well I woke up in an ugly mood this morning, feeling as if I could bite steel. I am not a moody person something has to piss me off for me to be in a bad mood or angry. Well I know where this mood is coming from, last night+husband, GROWLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..

Okay this is how it went down. I just got home from picking up my daughter from cheer camp, changed out of my clothes and sat down. The pain in the ass aka my husband starts whining that there is no ice cream that he likes because the only ice cream we have is non fat and he wanted ice cream. hmmmmm lets see when I left to pick up my daughter would have been a great time for him to tell me he did not like the ice cream we had and he wanted something different. So this is my cue to get up and go get him ice cream. I said well what kind do you want? He tells me and I get up, get dressed, and off to the store. As I am walking out the door he says oh no wait do not go ~rolls eyes~ puhhhleeezeee so I just kept going. This is my husband's MO he never asks for anything he hints. If he wants more coffee, he will say hmmmmm honey is the coffee still on, I was going to get another cup??? Then I get up and make him a cup of coffee. Or he will say oh is that what you are watching so I give him the remote and say oh no I am not watching it. Well.... I go get the ice cream and return to the house and he is PISSED!! He said I did not want you to go out for ice cream. He is glaring at me, I was like WTF its what you wanted.... another fire I tried to put out before it started that blew up in my face. So I slice the banana, scoop the ice cream, pour Hersheys syrup over it and I set it on the table with a small bowl of M&Ms, and I get no thank you, no kiss my ass, no nothing because taaaadddaaaaaaa he is not speaking to me. I went to bed at 8:30 last night figured I was not going to deal with his nonsense, I have much better things to do with my time. He can have his tempertantrum without me. Well the alarm went off at 4 and the two benefits to him being pissed; first thing is I got the bed all to myself because he slept on the couch and secondly, he gets up on the first time I call him. So I wake him up and he pops off the couch and gets ready. So I go about my morning routine, I bring him a cup of coffee and again nada. Well it is time for him to leave; I give him his coffee, his lunch and keys for the car, and out the door he goes as I stand thinking WTF???????????? He is pissed because I went to get him ice cream but now I am pissed and he will pay for it later as this day unfolds, because I am only going to get angrier as the day progresses and I have much time to think about it and steam before this evening. Wooo hooo looks like I will get the bed to myself this evening too!!!

Okay enough venting..... grinzzzz wishes everyone a fantastic Monday!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Sounds like my whole last week.

I am sorry - tell your husband to do it! LOL I guess that I am too independent for my own good. If I wanted some ice cream and was missing ... I would go to the store and get some. Of course, I would ask my wife (when I had one) if she wanted something at the same time.

I hope that your week turns out better!

 
At 9/19/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks!!

You are right~!~!

My mom always says I created a monster because he was very independent when I first met him. Heck I was 19 and he was 28 and lived on his on for 10 years. chuckles I think I spoiled him! Wonders how I unspoil him now???

Have a great week Richard and thanks for the comment and well wishes!

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger ;phil; said...

It's hard to unspoil someone. I might suggest a 'timeout' but I don't know if he would go for it. I don't care for that behavior either. My wife and I try to avoid it. If you want something, just ask

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Agrees with the if you want something just ask, but of course hubby figures hinting is better. Contemplates a time out... hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home