Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wife Swap

Hmmmmm the title got your interest, eh? Well.. sorry to disappoint but this entry is about the television show Wife Swap. There was a Wife Swap Marathon on family. I have never seen this show before and WOW I was blown away. I do not watch very much television and what I do watch is on Discovery or A&E. Well I am happy I was able to see this show, I loved it!!!!! What a concept... For those who have never seen the show they take two complete opposite moms and switch them. The family's learn a lot and so do the mothers. Total appreciation of what you have! Well my son was watching the shows on and off with me, and at one point he kissed my cheek and said mom I am very happy you are my mom. I said what was that for he said well I am watching some of the other mothers and I am happy you are not too strict, not too easy and our house is clean some of those people live like pigs. chuckles I had to laugh but honestly it made me feel very good. I am use to the constant assault from my 13 year old daughter, that I am over protective, mean and get on her nerves. Thirteen is an ugly age, I just hope my boy does not turn ugly when he turns 13 soon. I think girls and boys are so different.

5 Comments:

At 9/13/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

And what is wrong with a wife swap ;) heehee just kidding.

I know my son is 9 and I am dreading the teenage years. He is a fairly well-mannered young man, so I think everything might go fine .... i hope.

 
At 9/13/2005, Blogger cherish said...

chuckles hates to tell you this but my daughter was angelic, sweet and nice until the hormones started kicking in at around 12, we were so thankful when she finally crossed the threshold of being a child to a woman when she was 13 because I am not sure who her emotional rollercoaster was harder on her or us. But she is still a bundle of hormones just a bit more regulated. But do not worry I think boys are so much different. My son is 12.5 years old and an absolute doll. He is still sweet and funloving. Now that my 13 year old is in highschool I think she is actually chilling out a bit too, but oh my what some of these parents allow their children to do. Which makes me look like I am this overprotective psycho mom. I just keep telling her, all moms are different and I am sorry you are stuck with me. Thanks for the comment.

 
At 9/14/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

we BOYS are angel...

when moms ARE looking.

LOL!

 
At 9/14/2005, Blogger cherish said...

HEY my boy is always an angel!! He is not bad when I am not around.... Is he? whimpers RHSP tell me it isnt so!!! winks

 
At 9/14/2005, Blogger cherish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home