Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tagged by Kate

Tagged By Kate http://katehopeeden.blogspot.com/

Songs I am fully digging now:

1. Holiday – Green Day
2. When September Ends – Green Day
3. Big Time – Big & Rich
4. Dream Girl – Dave Matthews Band
5. Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
6. Everybodys Changing – Keane
7. Look What You’ve Done - Jet

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get out of debt
2. Lose Weight
3. Put both kids through college
4. Watch my children grow into the human beings they are meant to be
5. Own a Classic Mustang
6. See Green Day in Concert and meet Billie Jo Armstrong
7. Be at least half the person, mother and grandmother that my mother is

7 things I can do:

1. Roll my tongue
2. Make people laugh
3. Organize anything at work
4. Swim like a fish since I was 2 years old
5. Cross my Eyes
6. Do my hair without a mirror
7. Make beautiful babies

7 things I cannot do:

1. Organize anything at home
2. Whistle
3. Lick an envelope
4. Eat or Drink after anyone
5. Sing
6. Watch Hunting Shows or animal shows that are about killing (e.g. Lion killing an antelope)
7. Watch any movies or television shows that make me cry

7 things that attract me to another person:

1. Intelligence and Common Sense
2. Compassion and Patience
3. Sense of humor
4. Great Smile and Kind Eyes
5. Success
6. Passion and Fire
7. Dominance

7 things I say most often:

1. Damn it
2. I have said that 15 times
3. Total meltdown
4. Be nice to each other
5. Cool
6. Killer
7. You know what I mean?

7 Celebrity crushes:

1. Billie Joe Armstrong
2. Alan Jackson
3. John Travolta
4. Dougray Scott
5. Johnny Depp
6. Mark Ruffalo
7. Carey Hart

7 Bloggers I Tagged:

1. Cliff Stern
2. RHSP
3. Grend31
4. Richard Vincins
5. Phil
6. War Eagle
7. I do not have a seventh

6 Comments:

At 9/18/2005, Blogger gavstrainers said...

wOur friend does not think anyone will be Intrested in the blog we posted about his sport shoes! Were asking some fellow bloggers to prove him wrong! and at the same time embarrass him Into finally giving up wearing these Hi-tec trainers! Your help in posting a comment would be gratefully appreciated, Thank you all for your help.

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

Cherish, I've been tagged.
Your's is great. I'd love to get a Classic Mustang too. The new ones kind of capture the old styling but not quite.

I might add you have some, ahem, 'interesting photographs' on your blog. Tastfully done.

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

I always forget to check your happier blog, I have added to my favorites so I can read both... sorry did not mean to tag you twice. Your answers were great and I enjoyed reading it.

If there are any pictures that you ever find offensive please let me know I will remove them. smiles Sometimes what I find absolutely beautiful, others may see as filthy and it would never be my intention to offend anyone.

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

The only thing I might not be too keen on are naked men ;-)
And it's your blog, you decide what's cool or not.
I like them a lot, no complaints here.

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

laughs no frontal male nudity hehe

 
At 9/28/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Oh I got tagged and didn't even see it. Oops ok I will post next week ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home