Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunsets Passion Ignites

The sun begins to set on a warm summer day. Daylight disappears to the orange glow of dusk. We sit very close to each other on a soft blanket with our toes buried in the warm sand, quietly listening to the songs of nature. The waves crashing against the beach rhythmically. I feel his arm wrap around my waist as we watch the sunset slowly. mmmnn I melt into his arms feeling so safe, secure, and complete. His hand moves up my back and begins carressing my long wavy brown hair thats cascades down my back. As the sun disappears and darkness falls, his hand grasps the back of my hair turning my head to face him, our lips are magnets that are drawn together with great passion. A gentle kiss is born as he still holds firm to my hair with his left hand and traces my face with his right. My heart is racing with pure animal passion, my heart pounding with immense love, my soul singing and my spirit soaring. The kiss begins slowly, but quickly grows more passionate, hard and fast. Our tongues dancing to music of lust, love and passion.

6 Comments:

At 9/20/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

I hope this is your life...

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

hmmmm it is the life I dream about, smiles

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

I hope your life is somewhat close to this. Nothing is perfect but we both work at making it better even though we both get an occasional timeout.

 
At 9/20/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Smiles... well I can say I truly like my husband and enjoy his company, most of the time.... I know everyone loves their spouse but I love and like mine.

 
At 1/01/2006, Blogger Top cat said...

beautiful writing.
tc

 
At 1/01/2006, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you Tc! I am so happy you liked it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home