Friday, September 23, 2005

STILL UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo hooooo we just beat the toughest team in the league. They play dirty and low blows all around. My son was punched, kicked and one of our players was hurt really bad when one of the dirty players slammed his helmet into his stomach. They are the meanest team and everyone HATES playing them. We beat them 45 to 20 and their Coach was PISSED!!!!!!!! At the end of the game when all the players shaked hands their Coach refused to shake our kids hands or also refused to shake our coaches hand. The kids from the other team told our kids fuck you (my son's team and the other team is 12 years old and younger)as the shook hands. I am furious and I need to do something but I have not clue what. We have never beat this team before but our team always lost with diginity. We have to face them one more time this year. I am not sure how we get stuck playing them twice but of course we do. And we have to play them on their field which is in the worst part of Annapolis. They will not even let our cheerleaders go to the games because the boys from over there say sexually explicit things to them. Well they can act like poor sports as always and even worse sports when the lose, but, our guys are due they have been losing to them year after year. The Coaches were trying to play the second string a bit more this game. He kept saying fresh meat, fresh meat... But they scored the 20 points on our second string players. But that is okay everyone has a right to play. So then the coach only played the first string for the 3rd and 4th quarter. I am so very proud of my son and his team. They are good losers and good winners!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9/24/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Yeah! for your sons team, the other team sounds horrible and such spoil sports. Football does ROCK!

 
At 9/24/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks Lori!!!

Yes they are really horrible and all of our teams hate to face them.

 
At 9/25/2005, Blogger Cliff Stern said...

I am furious and I need to do something but I have not clue what.

You did teach them a lesson, you beat them!

 
At 9/25/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Well that is true Cliff but still thinks the team should be thrown out of the league my 12 year old does not need to hear the F word.

Thanks for posting and reminding me that winning is sweet in itself. Grinz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home