Saturday, September 17, 2005

Still Undefeated!!!!

Wooooo hoooooooo

We killed them 38 to 6... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My boy rocked!!!! He is starting defense and starting offense, he was exhausted!!! But during the third quarter the skies opened up and it poured cats and dogs. Which was great, even though we were soaked to the bone, it cooled off a very muggy and humid evening. The fourth quarter the coaches played all the second string and my son did not understand why he did not play but we explained to him that at 38 to 6 it is a great opportunity for the kids who do not play as much to get in there and play.

The sky was beautiful after the rain, blacker than black, the full moon with an ember glow and lightning that was lighting the clouds around the moon. It was extraordinary...

Still licking my lips...... I went up to my friend at the football game, arriving behind her and putting my hands over her eyes as a guess who? she said I do not know who you are but I know you had crabs today. LAUGHSSSS she could smell the Old Bay seasoning on me, and I washed my hands several times. The crabs were fat, I mean heavy fat and DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! mmmnnn mmmmnnn goood.... 1/2 bushel of large crabs (number 1's) for 75 bucks. Even though they were a bit smaller than expected they were so fat that it made it worth it.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2005, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

crabs... yumyum.... i am craving for it now. Thank you. LOL!

 
At 9/18/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Come visit RHSP I will hook you up... hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home