Monday, September 26, 2005

Shower Routine

I was reading Richard's weblog as I do everyday because I enjoy it. Well today's log was about shower routines. So I wrote mine out, I thought it was a different subject. I would love to see yours if you have time to fill out the comment!!!!!


My Shower Routine
-Enter the bathroom
-gather my robe and towel and place it on the toilet lid
-put on facial cleanser
-start the hot water, let it run then add the cold water until the temperature is perfect
-get in the shower and rinse off my facial cleanser
-lather my hair with Nutriesse Long and Strong Shampoo, rinse and then slather Long and Strong Conditioner on my hair until it is dripping (Hates splitends)
-I leave the conditioner on my hair as I soap up my entire body with Warm Vanilla Sugar liquid soap from Bath & Body Works.
-Shave everything that gets shaved (blushes)
-rinse my body completely
-then rinse my hair
-turn off the water
-put my hair up in a big fluffy towel
-put my bathrobe on
Step out...


Hopefully I can get all that in before I hear MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????
chuckles!!!

Thanks Richard!

6 Comments:

At 9/26/2005, Blogger Lori said...

Thanx Cherish for making my evening picturing you in the shower with your long and strong shampoo LOL. I prefer a shower during the day and a bath at night.

 
At 9/26/2005, Blogger cherish said...

CHUCKLES heyyyy lori where is your shower routine?

 
At 9/26/2005, Blogger Lori said...

I just got out of the tub, but my shower routine is: get undressed turn the water on get my stuff ready shampoo conditioner toothbrush razor and then hop in get all wet LOL brush my teeth (saves time and water) take care of my hair its natural curlie here in Fl its a pain in the a** soap up shave my under arms legs rinse off get out and twist hair up and get dressed I never dry off and then put cocoa butter oil everywhere and then I am good to go.

 
At 9/27/2005, Blogger cherish said...

I never dry off either ~high fives you~

 
At 9/27/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Lucky if your hair is not long enough to do that. It does curl up in FL - even I notice some days, my hair goes all screwy haha.

 
At 9/27/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Richard, I was in Panama City in April for a cheerleading competition. Fluff top was the word. ugghhh my daughter and I were both curly heads. We both had curly (ringlets) hair when we were little and then it went to wavy hair as we aged. Of course in Maryland we get that humidity that will curl your hair as well but FLA kept us fluff tops. Everyone else was complaining their hair was straight and flat. laughs We really liked Panama City a lot. Although the resort was filled with thousands of cheerleaders it was still a great trip. Now the ride from Panama City to Atlanta on a propeller plane left much to be desired. We arrived to Panama City on a small jet that was nice. The propeller plane made us all sound like mickey mouse, how appropriate for Florida eh???? hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home