Friday, September 02, 2005

Jokes

I received two jokes today in email. They both made me chuckle so I thought I would post them here.

This first joke was titled a Joke for Marylanders. It seems the sender feels only a true Marylander would appreciate this joke. I thought it was hysterical, but of course I am a Marylander born and raised. So I am curious what people in other states think:

Subject: Only Marylanders (and former Marylanders) would understand...

The day after his wife disappeared in a boating accident, an Ocean City man answered his door to find two grim-faced Maryland State Troopers. "We're sorry Mr. Rice, but we have some information about your wife," said the trooper."Tell me! Did you find her" Willy shouted. The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first"Fearing the worst, Willy said, "Give me the bad news first."The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the Assawoman Bay near the Rte 90 Bridge.""Oh my God!" exclaimed Willy. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news? "The trooper continued. "When we pulled her up she had 12 huge blue crabs and 6 good-size blue crabs on her."Stunned, Willy demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow".

The next joke is a blonde joke (no offense to blondes, smiles) and football joke!

Out of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be among the best! Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience."Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

I hope this will bring a smile to someone's face.

2 Comments:

At 9/04/2005, Blogger :phil: said...

Being from NJ, I can appreciate the first joke, being married to a blond, I live the second joke.
But she was smart enough to marry me :-0

 
At 9/04/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Very smart to marry such a great guy Phil, grinzzz. One of my good friends is a typical blonde and I love it she is so very funny and she has LOTS of fun with the dumb blonde routine.

Happy you can appreciate the crab joke, I thought maybe some would feel it was morbid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home