Sunday, September 04, 2005

Accomplishment and Guilt

WOW what a weekend.... This weekend has welcomed cherish home again. I have spent the past three days totally organizing my life again. I spent all day Friday organizing all my bills, filing my papers, getting my checkbook back in order and cleaning my desk! Then I moved onto catching up with my laundry, dishes, dusting and vacuuming. Then the final chore and the worst one of all, the bathrooms ughhhh!! I am not a big fan of cleaning the bathrooms in the least but today was the day and they are cleaned. I sit here feeling accomplished for the first time in a long time. On the road to hopefully getting my mind and life back in order, because life is short. I feel so guilty feeling sorry for myself when I have so many blessings. My house is standing, my children are fed, healthy and doing well, I am healthy and I am loved by my family. Now I find myself so very angry with me over this self pity funk I have been stuck in. I have so much to be thankful for, I am going to count my blessings each night and be thankful for each and everyone of them.

My prayers and thoughts are with all those suffering from this natural disaster, with all people who are battling an illness or addiction, with all those who have lost loved ones, actually with anyone and everyone who needs them.

Thank you to all my friends new and old for their patience with me and all their support.

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2005, Blogger LocuTus of Borg said...

Yes it is sad with all the bad things in the world - but sounds like you are doing great!! Thats what I have done this weekend is organize - have to because of the crappy rain outside!

 
At 9/05/2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thank you for the comment! Sorry your weekend was a washout the weather here was beautiful but getting all organized was worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home